Search found 13 matches

Go to advanced search

by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:27 pm
Forum: India
Topic: How to safely buy bitcoins in India?
Replies: 42
Views: 83317

Re: How to safely buy bitcoins in India?

Does buying/selling on Zebpay requires ID verification?
Yes as is common, we require your PAN card.
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 pm

What about localbitcoins?
I guess you can buy there but not sure how safe it would be.
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:18 pm

We would love to accept debit or credit cards but we are unable to get a merchant account for bitcoins. When we are able to get it, we will surely add this option :) What do you mean by merchant account? Payment gateways? If so, then here's a list of reputed payment gateways that you can integrate ...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:37 am
Forum: Wallets
Topic: Which is the simplest bitcoin wallet for newbies?
Replies: 28
Views: 11929

Re: Which is the simplest bitcoin wallet for newbies?

Breadwallet for iOS is very simple and secure. Yes, it's simple. But I don't like that they are forcing me to use "bits" instead of BTC. :? Even we have got the same feedback for our wallet Zebpay. In our new version, we let users chose between bits or bitcoin. Its already released in Zebpay iPhone...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:34 am

Listing all the places users can safely and easily buy bitcoins in India: 1. Zebpay (India's first Bitcoin company) http://www.zebpay.com 2. Unocoin 3. CoinSecure [Disclaimer: I am the co-founder of Zebpay] Hello, If you have some more names that offer similar services(they should be trusted) like ...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:36 am

I have heard it and use it when it was first launched by giving a free giveaway bitcoin, yeah this is a cool app in my opinion, especially if added to the chat feature may be much better for all network users zebpay :) Thanks :). And the chat feature has been requested by many users and is in our d...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:24 am
Topic: Bitcoin Merchant adoption in India
Replies: 3
Views: 14002

Bitcoin Merchant adoption in India

Creating this topic to list all that you can pay for and list merchants accepting bitcoins in India. With Zebpay, you can use Bitcoins to pay for: Mobile phone bills of all Indian carriers DTH bills Data card bills You can also buy vouchers of popular online stores: Amazon India Flipkart BookMyShow ...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Zebpay would have been best if there's an option to buy bitcoins through debit or credit cards, for those who don't have Internet banking (AKA IMPS service) activated, they are in the verge of enjoying bitcoin's credibility! I have seen many of my friends want to feel the taste of bitcoins but due ...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:10 am

Listing all the places users can safely and easily buy bitcoins in India Good list, there are a few others such as BTCxIndia and MilliBits, in addition to the ones you listed. I have already listed Zebpay in our database but have you listed as a wallet . I didn't know you had started allowing custo...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:37 pm

I have moved your topic to Bitcoin discussion/wallets because i believe that it is beater suited in the board. I do agree that services like yours are great for beginners and it's where i got my start, i still buy most of my coins from Coinjar but as soon as they clear i move them straigh to a pape...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:04 pm

I think your post topic is a little misleading. What your asking is but your post is basically just a plug for your own wallet provider. I was expecting to read a post from a.newbie asking what wallet is best for him to use, instead I got to read all about Zebpay. As I have said in the past that al...
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:00 am

How to safely buy bitcoins in India?

Listing all the places users can safely and easily buy bitcoins in India:

1. Zebpay (India's first Bitcoin company) http://www.zebpay.com
2. Unocoin
3. CoinSecure

[Disclaimer: I am the co-founder of Zebpay]
by zebpay-sandeepgoenka
Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:54 am

Which is the simplest bitcoin wallet for newbies?

Wanted to create a topic so users could post about their experiences with easy to use bitcoin wallets which are for newbies, non geeks. As a co-founder, my biased first suggestion is Zebpay :) Zebpay is an Android and iPhone bitcoin wallet app. It works like Whatsapp. The wallet is linked with your ...

Go to advanced search