gypsytano@hotmail.com
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 14AHnkyDNZjYWPXsooJUYGoUfVVjao6vmT

cuda zcash miner 0.3.5

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm

We present for your attention the zcash miner for nvidia latest versions of ewbf s cuda zcash miner 0.3.5 - the best miner for zec mining on video cards nvidia.
Program for Mining on nvidia zcash Example of the work of video card gtx 1060

As you can see the beautiful color console, and shows the temperature of the GPU, and on the new cards it shows how much your video card consumes watt. But he takes a commission for work, 2%. Works on the algorithm equihash.
Download miner for nvidia ewbf s cuda zcash miner you can here (link): https://goo.gl/WwYZoK

What updates in version 0.3.5
Cuda miner began to give speed more compared to the previous version by 2%
The function --intensity is made to put the maximum intensity
Now you can configure the configuration file not in the batch file but in the configuration files, for this the -config command will help
Plus, the system code errors were fixed

Now briefly on setting up:
for a start you need to download the naturalness Zec miner gpu for nvidia -
https://goo.gl/WwYZoK
Download ewbf s cuda zcash miner, do not know how to configure? begin.
ewbf s cuda zcash miner setup (zec for nvidia):
open our batch file for zcash nvidia

And we see this:

where is the server and then the address of the pool where we will drop in our case is flypool--port 3333 here we specify the port of the pool, the flyport port 3333--user t1Zizz7dPm4Gez2Z7fMTF1Jm2GxBigP5zkE.flz here the value to the point is your wallet zcash, after the dot write any name of the rig you like, this is for the convenience of statistics of a particular farm / video card--pass x here the password of your account, on the flybox it is not needed, we put X, on some pools, this is a rarity - it is required.In principle, setting up the zcash minder for nvidia is complete, but if that does not work, then I advise you to read more about how to set up ewbf s cuda zcash miner by the link - Setting up the zcash mining.

Now, according to tradition, answers to popular questionsQuestion: Does claymore have zcash miner nvidia and where can I download it?Answer: For today, miner claymore zec miner nvidiaetu, it supports only video cards from amd, and no where you will not find it and do not download, the best option for the nvidia miner from the article.Q: ewbf s cuda zcash miner virus in it? my antivirus scolds himAnswer: I also swear, and even delete, it is necessary to add to the exceptions, there is no virus in it. Especially likes to swear NOD32 and Kaspersky.Thank you all for your attention. Until new articles
Thank you for attention

Return to “Zcash / ZEC (Different from Zcoin)”