Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by zanetackett
Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:41 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Zane Tackett, Director of Community & Product Development at Bitfinex, AMA
Replies: 11
Views: 7933

Re: I'm Zane Tackett, Director of Community & Product Development at Bitfinex, AMA

Hi Zane, I hate other exchanges, but only poloniex, gatecoin and Kraken let me trade Ether! When will Bitfinex support Ethereum?? -It's a top 5 coin by market cap. -It's what most news stories are actually talking about when they say "blockchain without bitcoin". -Microsoft is launching it on Azure...
by zanetackett
Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 pm
Topic: I'm Zane Tackett, Director of Community & Product Development at Bitfinex, AMA

Re: I'm Zane Tackett, Director of Community & Product Development at Bitfinex, AMA

If you could wave a magic wand and instantly change one thing about bitcoin (or a related topic), what would that be, and why? This probably doesn't sound too good, but if I could change one thing it would be the price. I would like the price to be higher for one reason, higher market cap. At this ...
by zanetackett
Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:43 pm

- Do you mind to tell us which percentage of your personal net worth and/or liquid assets you hold in Bitcoins ? I don't have exact numbers, but almost all of my net worth is in bitcoin. I do however use various products to hedge, or lock in a usd price while still holding the bitcoin (bitbays arbi...
by zanetackett
Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm Zane Tackett, Director of Community & Product Development at Bitfinex, AMA

Hey Everyone, I'm Zane Tackett, the Director of Community and Product Development at Bitfinex, ask me anything! At Bitfinex we've been making a bunch of updates to the site over the past few months and we're really happy with the progress we've made. Here are some of the things that we've done that ...

Go to advanced search