Satoshi Name: Jack Smith
by Ye Zhendong
Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 pm
Forum: Economics
Topic: Reply of Bitcoinest
Replies: 2
Views: 6041

Re: Reply of Bitcoinest

At the end of the last, in accordance with the agreement I said Satoshi's name - Jack Smith.
by Ye Zhendong
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:52 am
Topic: The fathers of Bitcoin
Replies: 34
Views: 29252

Re: The fathers of Bitcoin

In China, the Communist Party controls everything. Especially the human mind. This is common sense, everyone knows. Please pay attention to Guo Wengui event. Youtube has his video every day.郭文贵。 https://twitter.com/yezhendong1986/status/869314738710294528 2, the Chinese mines are designed to discuss...
by Ye Zhendong
Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 am

Hi Ye, You warn the world about China. Then you say "Their movements in their hands. Is my design. So are you saying that the "evil" or "deception" you see China involved in was created, designed by you?! Why would you do such a thing?! I thought you were a friend of bitcoin! Maybe I'm misunderstan...
by Ye Zhendong
Sun May 28, 2017 9:47 am

Re: Reply of Bitcoinest

China's digital currency is under the control of the Chinese government. I deny all Chinese digital currency participation. Unless you want to turn your country into a communist country. Become the Communist Party as metamorphosis. If you understand the Communist Party of China, you need to know thr...
by Ye Zhendong
Sun May 28, 2017 12:18 am

Reply of Bitcoinest

https://twitter.com/bitcoinest/status/868561997998170113 Satoshi will never say that to me. He would never have to get more bitcoins without getting my permission. He will never use any bitcoin for living expenses. Maybe you can also write computer programs like Satoshi. But your morality and Satous...
by Ye Zhendong
Sat May 27, 2017 11:41 am

Ye, so you're saying you're the or one of two people considered the "Satoshi Nakamoto"? Please don't take this the wrong way - just because you say you are doesn't mean it you are, you need to prove it to us if you want us to listen. And referring us to your facebook page or anything that only you ...
by Ye Zhendong
Fri May 26, 2017 9:16 am

Haha, the legitimacy of Craig's claim went up just because this Ye Zhendong created this thread....hahahaha :D :D Satoshi is an American. I do not know how to communicate with you. This article says Satoshi Nakamoto is two people. In order to safely design a perfect plan. You let the money block yo...
by Ye Zhendong
Fri May 26, 2017 9:08 am

Haha, the legitimacy of Craig's claim went up just because this Ye Zhendong created this thread....hahahaha :D :D Satoshi is an American. I do not know how to communicate with you. This article says Satoshi Nakamoto is two people. In order to safely design a perfect plan. You let the money block yo...
by Ye Zhendong
Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 am

by Ye Zhendong
Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 am

The search for Bitcoin creator "Satoshi Nakamoto" appears to be over. Australian businessman Craig Wright I highly doubt Craig created bitcoin but i would believe him over the OP of this thread. Satoshi had very good English, almost as if it was his first language. Haha, the legitimacy of Craig's c...
by Ye Zhendong
Thu May 25, 2017 10:27 am

The search for Bitcoin creator "Satoshi Nakamoto" appears to be over. Australian businessman Craig Wright I highly doubt Craig created bitcoin but i would believe him over the OP of this thread. Satoshi had very good English, almost as if it was his first language. Haha, the legitimacy of Craig's c...
by Ye Zhendong
Thu May 25, 2017 12:30 am

The search for Bitcoin creator "Satoshi Nakamoto" appears to be over. Australian businessman Craig Wright Good luck! I and another father designed Bitcoin only for all mankind. If i failed, as the theoretical designer of Bitcoin. I am willing to take responsibility, even with their own lives to bea...
by Ye Zhendong
Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Ye, so you're saying you're the or one of two people considered the "Satoshi Nakamoto"? Please don't take this the wrong way - just because you say you are doesn't mean it you are, you need to prove it to us if you want us to listen. And referring us to your facebook page or anything that only you ...
by Ye Zhendong
Thu May 11, 2017 9:35 pm

https://i.imgflip.com/3ru9d.jpg Dude I can't even process what you're trying to say. No offense. No one owns bitcoin. I can not understand what you say, you mean no one designed a bit coin, the creation of Bitcoin is by God? I did not offend the meaning. You are an idealist. Excessive idealism! I c...
by Ye Zhendong
Thu May 11, 2017 4:05 pm

Dude what lol. Not sure if trolling or seriously delusional. 1 if i am the real father if i say this: Bitcoin does not belong to you What would you feel like? Bitcoin will establish the order of honor for human society. You have to respect other people. 2, if I and another father succeeded, did not...
by Ye Zhendong
Thu May 11, 2017 3:53 pm

You and which media (specifically) said you were one of the two fathers? And fathers of Bitcoin? I know your English isn't great but if I'm going to engage in what I think is trolling from you, please be specific. What's stopping you from contacting any of these agencies? What really confuses me is...
by Ye Zhendong
Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello everyone, do you want to know the real father of Bit Coin? Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto. And what are you asking us to do to "please support the real money"? Does that mean support bitcoin?! I now have two questions to help: 1, I need the media to interview me. In today, I and the media said I was o...
by Ye Zhendong
Fri May 05, 2017 4:59 pm
Topic: The economic theory of Bitcoin
Replies: 16
Views: 21240

Re: The economic theory of Bitcoin

Last week the staff of the United Nations office said that after a week there will be results. But this week I went to the office of the United Nations organization here, the staff of the United Nations office said that she was in a bad mood and was reluctant to continue talking to me about Bitcoin....
by Ye Zhendong
Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Ok, I'm a bit confused. You're talking about bitcoin as if it's your project. At first I thought you were speaking in general about the future of bitcoin. Your recent comments, however, imply that you're speaking of a personal project. What is your project? You said you need help building awareness...
by Ye Zhendong
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:14 pm

2, for investors, these two meanings - hedging and appreciation. What about the use of bitcoin as a currency? That doesn't factor into your "theory" as a driver for growth? You should respond to my comments, we could really discuss something here. First of all, my English is very poor. I am using t...
by Ye Zhendong
Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:12 pm
Topic: Correct Interpretation of Economic and Financial Revolution
Replies: 4
Views: 3277

Re: Correct Interpretation of Economic and Financial Revolution

Bitcoin is not a stock, it is not a toy. The design goal is to replace the monetary value of gold. The development of human society will depend on other methods. Bitcoin is currently the only problem is the number. Still can not let big capitalists involved. This is part of the plan. The structure o...
by Ye Zhendong
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:45 pm
Topic: The plan of Bitcoin
Views: 2513

Re: The plan of Bitcoin

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rro18uts.html?vfm=m_144_bdal http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrhaw37l.html 兵心——Meaning - the hearts of soldiers。 The only name that has not been replaced. I will not sue the Chinese government, the Chinese Communist Party, or the Chinese official second generation; Because I know t...
by Ye Zhendong
Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:16 am

Bitcoin is not fast money, but not easy money. Bitcoin is the perfect currency. Some people will work hard. Have the wisdom and ability of the people, the great one! Bitcoin will replace mankind to pay them for remuneration - money and honor! If you want to get money or honor - show your wisdom and ...
by Ye Zhendong
Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:04 am

The issue of more bitcoin, will not make the depreciation of Bitcoin. The second batch of 10 million bitcoins will be subject to accurate release control tests, and each country will try to advertise Bitcoin in order to get more Bitcoin. And began to popularize smart phones, computers and networks.
by Ye Zhendong
Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Correct Interpretation of Economic and Financial Revolution

The emergence of Bitcoin is a reform of the traditional economic and financial structure of human society, bringing a new era and a more perfect order. Not communist nor communist! Please do not worry about the richman, please the poorpeople do not think wrong! On the contrary, Bitcoin needs to coop...
by Ye Zhendong
Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Re: The plan of Bitcoin

Some people can not wait, I can understand.
But not my fault, I do not want to waste time. This is because your government is too stupid and arrogant. Democracy, how do you make your stupid arrogant people manage your country?
by Ye Zhendong
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:56 pm

The plan of Bitcoin

The plan of Bitcoin I have been worrying about China's democratic reforms in 2008. The father of the technology of Bitcoin found me online. He told me his cryptography and computer software. I said I had an idea to bypass greedy financial institutions and stupid evil government - especially the Chin...
by Ye Zhendong
Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:21 am

Bitcoin is a democratic currency, and the ultimate right will be returned to all mankind!
by Ye Zhendong
Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:48 pm

China is an example. China's over-distribution is my idea. But China has failed. Because I left China this is not my fault! The Chinese government and their children only want more benefits and do not want to pay. Such as democratic reform. China can issue excess money. Democracies can not. Because ...

Go to advanced search