Search found 53 matches

Go to advanced search

by Yanns
Thu May 09, 2019 8:13 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What other online jobs can someone do from Nigeria apart from freelance?
Replies: 1
Views: 759

Re: What other online jobs can someone do from Nigeria apart from freelance?

Can’t tell precisely there’s an international firewall that exist due to currency difference and intel purposes. That will be your research. Good luck. As far as am concern working online in Nigeria is very remote. Job mobility is almost impossible due to middlemen, corruption and data manipulation....
by Yanns
Thu May 09, 2019 5:20 pm
Topic: What is the best way to search for a teaching job in UAE for a 34-year-old female?
Replies: 1
Views: 771

What is the best way to search for a teaching job in UAE for a 34-year-old female?

What is the best way to search for a teaching job in UAE for a 34-year-old female with 5 years teaching experience in India?
by Yanns
Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm
Topic: Has Indonesia ever won over Thailand in football match?
Replies: 2
Views: 1038

Re: Has Indonesia ever won over Thailand in football match?

Good answer from Mooriss. He is right. By the way can you recommend good bookmaker which works in Thailand? I found 1xbet https://1xbet-th.com/ is it good choice to start, did you have some experience?
by Yanns
Fri May 03, 2019 7:10 am
Topic: How difficult is it to get a job in London?
Replies: 5
Views: 1745

Re: How difficult is it to get a job in London?

Getting a job in London is not always easy, due to a range of factors. A main factor can be competition for jobs. It’s a popular city thanks to the wealth of opportunities available, and vibrancy of the city. But you need to try! I recommend to search vacancies on special services, for example check...
by Yanns
Fri May 03, 2019 6:03 am
Topic: Why is football so popular in Turkey?
Views: 1032

Re: Why is football so popular in Turkey?

Because football is a great game! I'm a fan of it. My favorite championships are LaLiga and English Premier League. I usually watch matches online but if I can't do this I always follow all results and statistics in internet. Also I like to make bets on different matches. Usually I use 1xbet website...
by Yanns
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:15 pm
Topic: Why is football considered the best sport in the world?
Replies: 4
Views: 1406

Re: Why is football considered the best sport in the world?

It can be played by everyone. Doesn't matter if you're rich or not. You can go to Africa and see kids play with cans. Money is no issue. Tactics are great but especially when you can see a clear style of play which continues from generation to generation. The rules are so easy to understand. I like ...
by Yanns
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:07 pm
Topic: Did you try escape rooms?
Views: 963

Re: Did you try escape rooms?

I have played lots of escape rooms! Escape rooms are one of my favorite activities to do with friends and family. I love challenging my brain while socializing with friends, and I get a fantastic adrenaline rush when the timer starts counting down. I have seen a wide variety of interesting themes, p...
by Yanns
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 pm
Topic: Where can I get quality steroids and HGH?
Replies: 9
Views: 2801

Where can I get quality steroids and HGH?

Where can I get quality steroids and HGH?
by Yanns
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:21 pm
Topic: Sport betting tips
Replies: 10
Views: 2982

Re: Sport betting tips

What such tips can you share? How to make betting profitable? It is not so simple.. The key to successful sports betting is a good strategy developed through the years. You can find useful info in google and youtube.. You need reviews of bookmakers and plenty of advice. Also you need to find good w...
by Yanns
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:27 am
Topic: do you have problems with your health?
Replies: 23
Views: 7396

Re: do you have problems with your health?

I have low testosterone. Symptoms are bad..I went to the special clinic and doctor prescribed testosterone therapy for me. I need to buy injections, how do you think is it legal to buy testosterone online? Did you have such experience?
by Yanns
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:45 pm
Topic: What sport is the best for you?
Views: 1019

Re: What sport is the best for you?

The best game is absolutely nothing other than badminton . This is only for those who have played it with proper training . It looks very simple and easy from outside and looks like just nothing special in it but what makes it the world fastest sport is the intense work done by players on it .
by Yanns
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 pm
Topic: Can you recommend good job board?
Replies: 4
Views: 1308

Can you recommend good job board?

Can you recommend good job board which work in UK?
by Yanns
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:20 pm
Topic: How do I restore iTunes / iCloud Backup to iPhone X?
Replies: 5
Views: 1631

How do I restore iTunes / iCloud Backup to iPhone X?

How do I restore iTunes / iCloud Backup to iPhone X?
by Yanns
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:53 pm
Topic: Which is best website to apply jobs for UAE?
Views: 2024

Re: Which is best website to apply jobs for UAE?

Best Job Sites in UAE Jobs - Recruitment - Job Search - Employment - Job Vacancies - Naukri.com Job Search | Indeed Drjobs.ae | Jobs in Gulf, Jobs in Dubai, Jobs in UAE, Jobs in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Glassdoor Job Search | Find the job that fits your life Careerjet.ae - Jobs & Careers in the UAE Jobs...
by Yanns
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:41 pm
Topic: What are the future trends in hospitality industry?
Replies: 0
Views: 487

What are the future trends in hospitality industry?

What are the future trends in hospitality industry?
by Yanns
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:38 am
Topic: Job in Nigeria
Views: 2016

Re: Job in Nigeria

Where to search such vacancies?
by Yanns
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:15 pm
Topic: Job in Nigeria
Views: 2016

Job in Nigeria

What is the salary range in Lagos, Nigeria for a restaurant manager?
by Yanns
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:02 pm
Topic: diabetes supplements
Views: 1027

Re: diabetes supplements

I can recommend Touchi extract https://bio-japan.net/Touchi-Extract it is very helpful! It has been known worldwide for the treatment of diabetes for many years. Many patients say that's a rescue. Touchi Extract works as a bioactive substance with strong alpha-glucosidase inhibitor effect. The mecha...
by Yanns
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:46 am
Topic: Best bookmakers and betting sites in Kenya
Views: 987

Re: Best bookmakers and betting sites in Kenya

I can recommend to register on a reliable bookmaker Betway. Thanks to betting bonus, you will regularly get all sorts of advantages that contribute to a longstanding betting together with the market leader. You will be able to make even more predictions that will really improve their financial situa...
by Yanns
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:59 pm
Forum: Gambling
Topic: Kenya sport betting websites
Replies: 3
Views: 1890

Kenya sport betting websites

What do you know? what bonuses they are offer?
by Yanns
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:49 am
Topic: Can I do sport bets from Kenya?
Views: 983

Re: Can I do sport bets from Kenya?

Can I do sport bets from Kenya? What bookmakers they provide? I found good reviews about Betin bookmaker company Kenya. Here is their website https://betin.info.ke/ if you interested you can read more detailed information and register on the website. Also you can download their app, as for me it is...
by Yanns
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:54 pm
Topic: Sport scores website
Views: 1164

Re: Sport scores website

We can look for sometimes in computer screen through different websites to show result what is happening in football.Football Social Network - Live Scores Page Is one of the best websites that shows not only the results but also remembering the match schedule and the tickets booking player biography...
by Yanns
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:57 am
Topic: Which is the best website for job vacancies in Delhi?
Views: 1918

Re: Which is the best website for job vacancies in Delhi?

It depends on the kind of job you are looking for. If you are looking for a very niche CXO kind of job- LinkedIn can be a great platform or you. If you are graduate from premier B school- IIMJObs may serve as an adequate platform. Also Jobsora provide many different vacancies https://in.jobsora.com/...
by Yanns
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:26 pm
Topic: Do I need to restrict access or control the Internet usage by my kids?
Views: 1002

Re: Do I need to restrict access or control the Internet usage by my kids?

Do I need to restrict access or control the Internet usage by my kids? Of course, it is very important to monitor kid's activity on the Web, as there are so many perverts online these days. I use some apps like https://www.refog.com/free-keylogger/ for this purpose which allows me to be sure that m...
by Yanns
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:34 pm
Topic: How much does junk removal usually cost?
Views: 1134

Re: How much does junk removal usually cost?

The cost of junk removal depends on the company you choose. Here are some of the common factors that determine the costs associated with junk removal service: The cost of removing junk is going to greatly depend on your geographical location, the company taking away the junk, and the amount you have...
by Yanns
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:49 pm
Topic: Escape rooms
Views: 2380

Escape rooms

What escape room can you recommend to visit? Why?
by Yanns
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:33 am
Topic: Searching administrator job in Glasgow, UK
Views: 1016

Re: Searching administrator job in Glasgow, UK

Try to use such services like job centre, online agency, employment agency
by Yanns
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:46 pm
Topic: What online video converter do you use?
Replies: 7
Views: 4348

Re: What online video converter do you use?

As I know you can do this operation even online. But I recommend to install desktop version of some popular application to have full functionality. My recommendation is SuperSpeed Video Converter. Besides convertion, you can also edit your videos – crop, rotate, stabilize, add subtitles and watermar...
by Yanns
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:58 am
Topic: How can I make old film look effect on my video?
Replies: 0
Views: 425

How can I make old film look effect on my video?

I need it for my blog. Can you share some guide?
by Yanns
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:33 pm
Topic: What helpful tools do you know to write math assignment?
Views: 876

Re: What helpful tools do you know to write math assignment?

I can recommend these online services https://www.assignmentexpert.com/blog/solve-my-math/ such online calculators usually help me to do some parts of my math assignments quite fast. Maybe this will help for you too.

Go to advanced search