Go to advanced search

by wilson1989
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:17 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: ICO WHITEPAPER WRITER FOR HIRE AVAILABLE
Replies: 0
Views: 145

ICO WHITEPAPER WRITER FOR HIRE AVAILABLE

A White Paper is at the heart of any Blockchain project.  You can raise millions of dollars through an ICO just on the strength of your White Paper. We have written tens of ICO White Papers for innovative Blockchain projects.  We closely monitor the fast-changing industry and regulatory environments...
by wilson1989
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:45 pm
Forum: Services
Topic: what should be included in an ICO whitepaper?Read the article below
Views: 135

what should be included in an ICO whitepaper?Read the article below

What should be included in an ICO WHITEPAPER? An ICO whitepaper is a document that determines the technology behind the blockchain project. The document normally contains a comprehensive description of the system architecture together with its users’ interaction as well as prevailing market data and...
by wilson1989
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:50 pm
Topic: ICO Press Release distribution to 400 plus news sites including google news site
Views: 156

ICO Press Release distribution to 400 plus news sites including google news site

https://i.imgur.com/ASs0tey.jpg https://i.imgur.com/x1mMM9i.jpg I will write you a compelling, fun to read press release using standard PR guidelines. If you wish to announce a launch (Product/Services/Events/Book, Music, Game, App Releases, ICOs press releases etc ) What I Offer You?* A concise, w...
by wilson1989
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:32 pm
Forum: Job Offers
Topic: FOR HIRE: ICO WHITEPAPER AND ICO MARKETING SERVICES
Views: 1144

FOR HIRE: ICO WHITEPAPER AND ICO MARKETING SERVICES

About Us ICO launch services from industry leaders introducing ICO Weezards. We are a team drawn from various ICO project completed in recent past. We’ve guided successful ICO projects right from whitepaper development to public relations. We know the ICO mistakes to avoid and corrections needed to...
by wilson1989
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:26 pm
Topic: ICO AND BLOCKCHAIN WHITEPAPER WRITING SERVICES
Views: 136

ICO AND BLOCKCHAIN WHITEPAPER WRITING SERVICES

About Us ICO launch services from industry leaders introducing ICO Weezards. We are a team drawn from various ICO project completed in recent past. We’ve guided successful ICO projects right from whitepaper development to public relations. We know the ICO mistakes to avoid and corrections needed to...
by wilson1989
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:23 pm
Topic: Professional ICO whitepaper writing and marketing service
Views: 154

Professional ICO whitepaper writing and marketing service

ICO Whitepaper writing services This includes,  idea formulation  Content development  Graphics and inforgraphics  ICO whitepapers review and Editing  ICO proofreading Press Release writing and distribution This includes  A concise, well-written press release  Writing and Distribution to ABC...
by wilson1989
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:21 pm
Topic: ICO Marketing Agency [ICO Services]
Views: 806

Re: ICO Marketing Agency [ICO Services]

ICO Whitepaper writing services This includes,  idea formulation  Content development  Graphics and inforgraphics  ICO whitepapers review and Editing  ICO proofreading Press Release writing and distribution This includes  A concise, well-written press release  Writing and Distribution to ABC,...

Go to advanced search