Drickma1

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qv0hl5t9m3swghx68uxw20w7glexefny9kqas

Unable to send coins at all

Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:26 pm

Hello,

For the past 3 days I have been unable to send Bitcoins at all.
neither to my own wallet on a different device, nor to a retail website such as bitrefill, nor to a friends address.

I am able to receive BTC just fine.

everytime I try to send , I get the message "Unfortunately, Bitcoin (DOT)com Wallet has stopped."
and the screen then goes black.

It does not matter whethor I am sending via QR code or via address, the outcome is always "Unfortunately, Bitcoin (DOT) com Wallet has stopped.".

I have submitted two error reports, I am concerned as I have albeit a small amount of money to some, money I can nontheless access, approximately at time of writing £140 GBP.

Thank you for any help.

Diana.uwu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Unable to send coins at all

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am

Hi there! Did you report this issue to the Bitcoin.com support team? If you did and specified your device information, then the issue will probably be fixed in the nearest releases. You can also import your wallet into any other device to send the funds from there.
You can find other app releases here via the 'Assets' sections: https://github.com/bitcoin-portal/bitcoin-wallet-releases/releases

Drickma1

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qv0hl5t9m3swghx68uxw20w7glexefny9kqas

Re: Unable to send coins at all

Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:23 pm

Hello, I did report it, I also cannot backup wallet as I get the same error when trying to backup wallet.

Return to “Wallet”