zzzzyyyy

Re: Can't Add Credit Card to Buy Bitcoin Cash

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Hi,

I have the Bitcoin dot com wallet on an iPhone. I'm now trying to buy Bitcoin Cash via a credit card, but I am stuck at the "Add Card" screen:

imgur dot com/a/hcgNBl5

Basically, it's impossible for me to enter the required information in that screen, because wherever I tap with my finger, the keyboard on my iPhone never activates.

Is this a known problem of the Bitcoin dot com wallet? Here are my phone specs:

iPhone 7 32 GB
iOS 12.2
Bitcoin dot com wallet v5.6-hotfix2 Commit hash #477cf95

Thanks.

PS: Consider removing that stupid policy to not post urls, I can't even post the name of the Bitcoin dot com wallet here without spelling out the dot...
Thanks for providing these details. The team will look into this issue this week.

Sorry about the non url posing, this is only in place for new members and stops a lot of the spam we get
OK, thanks.

zzzzyyyy

Re: Can't Add Credit Card to Buy Bitcoin Cash

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Hi,

I have the Bitcoin dot com wallet on an iPhone. I'm now trying to buy Bitcoin Cash via a credit card, but I am stuck at the "Add Card" screen:

imgur dot com/a/hcgNBl5

Basically, it's impossible for me to enter the required information in that screen, because wherever I tap with my finger, the keyboard on my iPhone never activates.

Is this a known problem of the Bitcoin dot com wallet? Here are my phone specs:

iPhone 7 32 GB
iOS 12.2
Bitcoin dot com wallet v5.6-hotfix2 Commit hash #477cf95

Thanks.

PS: Consider removing that stupid policy to not post urls, I can't even post the name of the Bitcoin dot com wallet here without spelling out the dot...
Thanks for providing these details. The team will look into this issue this week.

Sorry about the non url posing, this is only in place for new members and stops a lot of the spam we get
Any news here? Thanks.

BCHQLD

Re: Bitcoin Wallet Issues Megathread

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:32 pm

I am having an issue that hasn’t come up in this mega thread since 2017. When I try to import my existing iOS wallet from my backup passphrases I get the error “Could not communicate with server”.

I followed some steps outlines in this mega thread and set up a new wallet with my recovery phrase. From there I went to receive and generated some new addresses and ultimate got a few transactions back, but am still showing a zero balance. The dates on my transactions are there, but I’m only seeing the funding side/input side of the transactions. The output that should have returned to me isn’t there... Which is likely the cause of my zero balance.

I have hit the “generate new address” button in the receive panel many times, but still come up with a zero balance. How many times should I expect to generate a new address to get my wallet back? I have used this backup passphrase before with great success, but this time the wheels fell off.

Thanks!

EthanBonner

Re: Bitcoin Wallet Issues Megathread

Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:49 pm

I am unable to send my BCH to any other address because it is saying that I am sending it to an invalid address. I have tried many different websites and I simply just want to sell this bitcoin cash.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin.com Wallet Issues Megathread

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Bugs still persisting?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

update

Wallet Issues Megathread

Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:50 pm

thank for this help. ok
ONLINE MINING FARM
WITH EQUIPMENT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF CRYPTOWALS ON ALGORITHMS-
bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin,dogecoin,bitcoin cash,digibyte,peercoin
please sign up-****one back space before word "biz"****

https://uniex. biz/?ref=update

zzzzyyyy

Re: Bitcoincom Wallet Issues Megathread

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi,

I just updated to the latest wallet (Wallet v 6.0.6 (3)) on an iPhone 7 with iOS 13.3. My latest transaction is accounted for in a wrong manner, meaning that the change is considered to be spent. Here is the relevant transaction:

<removed because of stupid URL policy>

The second 0.09681760 bch output is considered by the new wallet as spent instead of change. I already tried to rescan the transactions in the wallet, as per the instructions provided somewhere on Bitcoindotcom's help section. Now the total amount of BCH in the wallet is correct, however, the latest transaction is still displayed wrongly, as if the change was also spent.

<later> I have now deleted and restored my wallet using the seed, and the problem is still there. Looks like a bug in the latest Bitcoindotcom wallet.

BTW, please remove this stupid limitation on URL, it is a major pain in the ass to post bug reports :x

Please fix this.

Thanks.

kiltro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin.com Wallet Issues Megathread

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:22 am

Hello,
May I ask some help about the collapse of my wallet after 6.1.0 upg with ios 13.1.3?
That was probably from an early version of the software since I do not upgrade often for this very reason.
The vast majority of my funds were in a wallet now inaccessible, I can't even tell you exactly what the error was because the entire app collapsed afterwards and now I can't even get it opened. I'm a bit worry to just reinstall it and get all my wallets gone. I have the very first key words but I do not remember if I moved the funds between wallets.
Very worried here with no access to the wallet at all.
Please and thank you.

Return to “Wallet”