BadAss

Stop using this coin!

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:01 pm

People should stop using this coin. The dev is only out for your BTC and has totally NO compassion for his community. He is very rude against his investors and does not appreciate any criticism against him and the coin.

He dumped all his coins pretending it was a whale or a market maker. After that he "removed" his Twitter and was screaming that "they" (whoever they are) were trying to hack his account. Unfortunately we tested this out and your Twitter account won't get removed when you locked yourself out due wrong login attempt.

But he really revealed himself by removing the Vcash forum (also locked out Johnny? ) and banning everyone who think that John was behind this all.

This is just a warning...you want to invest in it? Please do, but i have warned you against future dumps by the dev himself. This guy CANNOT be trusted anymore.

avirdoz

Re: Stop using this coin!

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:01 pm

So why you didn't sell your share?:)

hokus_pokus

Donate BTC of your choice to 15a2MZVurXik1H3ywojzWpwAR8ggDetsEA

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Badass you are toxic to this community and I hope your self profiting takeover plans fail miserably. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :twisted:

BTClover

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Is this serious?? Are you guys blind or what? Now badass is toxic while JC fucked his own community?

What a bunch of losers are you guys. Toxic my ass. You guys are toxic by supporting this scammer John Connor.

Hope you all loose everything you have invested.

Badass, i'm with you man. You are giving this people a warning against a very sick guy with no regret at all. Don't listen to them.

Return to “Vcash”