Jszabo78

Trading strategies for Newbies?

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:56 pm

Hi, I have recently entered the world of Crypto and I am very much interested in trading. Is there a system that you would like to suggest someone who has some experience in trading but that too much? I know that you can trade crypto 24/7 which is great. That is an obvious difference compared to traditional markets. I would be happy to get some recommendations here! :) Thank guys! / J

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Trading strategies for Newbies?

Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:34 pm

Hi, and welcome to the crypto world! The best strategy to use is very different from person to person, there's no one strategy I could recommend in general. I would recommend you to learn to build your own trading strategy. There are online courses for this that you can find for free, and there are two books I found very useful as a beginner - Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom from Van K Tharp and One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore. These aren't specifically about crypto, they use examples from forex and stocks mostly, but I believe this general knowledge is very useful in any kind of asset.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Trading Discussion”