rashirajwal
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Now you can start your own cryptocurrency exchange platfrom

Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:55 am

Hello Everyone.

Do you want to start your own cryptocurrency exchange platform without any hassle? Then you can use Zeligz Crypto Exchange script to build the platform. Their team will provide you a free installation service too. So you don't need any kind of technical or coding knowledge.

Please check the demo here
https://www.zeligzwebstore.com/product/crypto-exchange-script

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Now you can start your own cryptocurrency exchange platfrom

Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:30 pm

Sounds interesting, but I think starting your own exchange requires a lot of consideration, it is a big project and a big commitment, especially because it is hard to ensure the proper security of the exchange.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

rashirajwal
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:34 pm

Yes, I know, Zeligz Web Store provides everything. you can also contact them.

ViktBr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:01 pm

Having your own cryptocurrency exchange platform seems to be a great idea. I think almost every crypto user dreams about it. And I'm no exception. But before starting this kind of business, it is essential to choose a proper place. I guess a country where cryptocurrency is legal might be the best choice. That's why I want to run a firm in Estonia. I've already found a Company in Estonia OÜ https://www.estonia-company.eе that can help me and provide me with assistance on every stage of firm formation. But I realize that I need to create a platform first, so thanks for the information, I'll keep the suggested company in mind.

Return to “Trading Discussion”