GreenWood
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

3 Tips for Getting Started with Cryptocurrency Trading

Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Cryptocurrency trading is not easy, especially to beginners, not only security risks but also the volatility of the crypto market: the prices may soar or dropdown at ANY time! So, what makes a successful crypto trader?
First, always be in mind that there is a relationship between risk and reward. The greater the risk you take, the greater your reward will be if you come out on top.
Secondly, keep track of community discussion and news events since industry news and rumors has powerful effects price of cryptocurrencies. Being a crypto trader means to have active social accounts (such as Facebook, Twitter or Telegram ) in the Blockchain community in order to take advantage of the power of information.
Last but not at least, rely on technology! As mentioned at the beginning, crypto trading is much relating to the variety and volatility of the prices. Each crypto exchange has its value for specific cryptocurrencies, and this may be due to multiple reasons. The successful crypto trader is the one who takes advantage of the price difference by buying cheap cryptocurrency from one exchange and selling it with higher price on another IMMEDIATELY. A cryptocurrency arbitrage tool is exactly what you need. Thanks to the development of technology, there are so many Crypto Arbitrage tools that help investors profit from pricing discrepancies. Below is a list of the best Crypto Arbitrage tools that I have ever tried:
1. Cfolo (FREE)
Pros:

• Totally free
• Various integrated exchanges
• Easy to use
• Easily find the best exchange for your chosen token pairs
• Easy profit calculator for calculating profit if you don't want to transfer coin too many times
Cons:
• No suggestions for the best pair. Traders must look based on the token they know
• Only English supported
2. Bitsgap
Pros:
• There are other products to choose from besides Arbitrage
• Be able to be traded directly to the exchanges
Cons:
• Expensive monthly fees
• Limited number of exchanges and trading pairs

Hopefully, 3 things above have given you a foundation for success as a cryptocurrency trader. Though, the most important thing, in my opinion, is to keep your self -control: to understand your feeling, especially your fear and greed. Remember that: bad trades are parts of the game; success simply means you win more than you lose.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: 3 Tips for Getting Started with Cryptocurrency Trading

Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Useful information. I think another very important thing, besides controlling your feelings, is managing your risks. The higher the risk, the higher the potential reward, yes - but also, the higher the risk, the higher the possible loss. Never risk money you cannot afford to lose.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

GreenWood
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Useful information. I think another very important thing, besides controlling your feelings, is managing your risks. The higher the risk, the higher the potential reward, yes - but also, the higher the risk, the higher the possible loss. Never risk money you cannot afford to lose.
it is the reason why we should rely on the new technology such as arbitrage tool, and social network. How long have you been in crypto trading? could u pls share some experiences? through your comments, you must be a very experienced one !

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 pm

it is the reason why we should rely on the new technology such as arbitrage tool, and social network. How long have you been in crypto trading? could u pls share some experiences? through your comments, you must be a very experienced one !
Hi, thanks! I don't think I'm super experienced in practice, it takes a lot of time to be truly experienced. But I have studied analysis and trading strategies a lot (originally mostly through stock market and forex books and online courses) and my advice would be that everyone do similarly. Relying on your own knowledge is good. I think it's best if you can find methods of trading you like, develop your own plan and find a few trustworthy sources of analysis and predictions.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

GreenWood
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:36 pm

Hi, thanks! I don't think I'm super experienced in practice, it takes a lot of time to be truly experienced. But I have studied analysis and trading strategies a lot (originally mostly through stock market and forex books and online courses) and my advice would be that everyone do similarly. Relying on your own knowledge is good. I think it's best if you can find methods of trading you like, develop your own plan and find a few trustworthy sources of analysis and predictions.
great words

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:22 pm

great words

DanielWaters1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:14 pm

Also you must filtrate incoming information and chose the best one for your situation.

GreenWood
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:43 pm

Also you must filtrate incoming information and chose the best one for your situation.
:idea: :idea: :idea:

GreenWood
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:56 pm

CFOLO - Free Crypto Arbitrage Tool
https://cfolo.com/

Return to “Trading Discussion”