CCGroup
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Copy Trader Bot / Copies signals from Popular VIP groups / Can Monitor Your Own Signal with "My Signals" feature

Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:20 am

We are using Discord Platform for easy communication.

Here is The link -> https://discord.gg/nD2cVD4

- Video Intro

An automated trading bot that trades on some of the best signals providers. It takes care of Stop Loss, Take profit, Trailing SL, and make sure your winning trade never ends in loss.

MY SIGNALS (BINANCE&BITMEX)
With ‘My Signals’, you can open private positions which are monitored and handled by the bot.
Enable this ‘channel’ just like any other in the ‘Channels’-section.

This feature is designed for two main purposes:

1) you can enter your own entry, and let the bot manage the trade.
2) you can enter the details from any received signal provider if you want to use different targets for example.

Of course, the possibilities are endless, you could also use this method to try to catch an entry or an older signal and so on.

STRATEGY: THE FLASH
Market: BTC
Exchange: Binance
Timeframe: n/a
Optimal conditions: n/a

DESCRIPTION
The Flash is a selection of only the best performing signal providers on the market: this algorithm chooses signals that have the highest possible probability for success and then handles the trade differently compared to 'regular' signals.

Biggest difference is that The Flash does not use targets: it applies a dynamic profit trailing concept which tries to maximise gains without the need to split profits into several target points. Also, it has several advanced protection mechanism build in which try to minimise risk. For instance, it will try to prevent a stop-loss for trades that were already up at least a few percent.

CCGroup
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Copy Trader Bot / Copies signals from Popular VIP groups / Can Monitor Your Own Signal with "My Signals" feature

Wed May 13, 2020 9:56 am

Removed Bad permormed channel - BP signals
Last edited by CCGroup on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CCGroup
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Copy Trader Bot / Copies signals from Popular VIP groups / Can Monitor Your Own Signal with "My Signals" feature

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:00 am

New Features

My Signals
- Besides filling in %, enter prices
- Select how targets should trail, move stop loss after first or second target etc.
- If you want to enter a position far from current price, it will monitor untill in buyzone.

Signal Provider
- Become a signal provider
- Send signals by using My signals, optionally auth signals
- Cancel signal and all orders
- Manage user your accounts

Settings
- Overide all settings per channel/strategy (blacklist, whitelist, max pairs etc etc)
- Override BitMEX api keys per channel

Custom Strategy
- Trading according a default strategy, we can build and automate it!

Autotrade
- Allow multiple assets to be autotraded
- Autotrade only longs, shorts or both.

Dashboard
- Binance open signal: buy limit or market from the dashboard (as long as T1 is not reached)

After 3 months of Bot strategy Testing. We have updated only profitable strategies and removed bad ones like #buster and #jet won't be available anymore.
#ace #chief #juice #the-flash Are doing great and after 3 months of DOING NOTHING, You would be making great profits With these strategies.

CCGroup
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:32 am

Results are great For our strategies , My signals and Signal providers! ALL PROOF AND SCREENS are in Our discord SERVER.

Here is The link -> https://discord.gg/nD2cVD4

CCGroup
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:35 am

Check Latest Post results for our strategies, doing more then 200% monthly

CCGroup
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:16 am

We have SCALP STRATEGY, AND ITS PERMORING GREAT, CHECK YOURSELF OUR ANNOUNCEMNET CHANNEL ON DISCORD, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED, THIS IS gREAT TiME AND CHANCE to hoP in now!!!!!

Return to “Trading Bots”