CryptoRj

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qmy8ks4m4yjaghx9g9fyk0g29elaaeq7edpqr

Binance/Huobi Trading bot I use now is giving me decent profit

Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:43 pm

Hi guys & gals, it’s my first post on this forum hope everyone is doing great. I tested different trading bots over for past 6 months like pionex, jetbot, b-cube ai and list goes on and on… but the problem is most trading bots are really expensive and personally for me I couldn’t get my ROI back of the trading bot fee that I have spent also most of them are doing futures trading so there is more chance of getting wrecked. Anyways I was searching for a good automated trading bot until I recently found a new trading bot. At first I was sceptical but the thing that I jumped on this is because this bot cost only 100USDT per year yes, it’s an annual fee and it does only spot market trading so it kind of matched my checklist of trading bot I want also it uses the API integration of best two crypto exchanges- Binance, Huobi. I tested this trading bot for more than a month and it is giving me good results. I allocated with 1300usdt for trading I made around 400$ profit in a month which is great for me (note these results may vary depending on the market) basically I was getting around 1-5% daily depending on market conditions some days less than 1% but it is giving me something which is better than nothing. Since the bot was doing great for me, I put another 1000usdt and results are okay especially during the market pull back. The strategy that this bot uses is similar to martingale strategy with some advanced settings involved. One more thing I need to mention is that for every time the bot makes profit 20% of the profit goes to the team who developed this bot, rest 80% is our profit. I’m attaching how this trading bot actually works and my profit results. Please note I’m just sharing the info I found not a financial advice, cheers and happy trading!!

Message me for more details
Discord: CryptoRj#4232 (quick response)
telegram: https://t.me/Arc002 ( my telegram messages are full so its better to use discord)
Attachments
working-2.JPG
working-1.JPG
profit-1.JPG

CryptoRj

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qmy8ks4m4yjaghx9g9fyk0g29elaaeq7edpqr

Re: Binance/Huobi Trading bot I use now is giving me decent profit

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:30 pm

Update after using this bot.
Attachments
profit(update).JPG

Return to “Trading Bots”