glassysound
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bodybuilding thread

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:47 am

Hi everyone! I don't know if there are a lot of bodybuilders on the forum but I know a few so I've thought that it would be nice to have a bodybuilding thread here to share experience and give each other useful tips. So what do you think?)

Literally the hedgehog
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bodybuilding thread

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 am

Hi! I'm not like a professional bodybuilder but I really like going to a gym. I was inspired by Big Ramy https://jbhnews.com/big-ramy-posted-apo ... ans/20734/. I like what he does and his attitude to a sport. I mean, he feels so responsible to fans. That's not a usual thing, unfortunately.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:34 pm

I think that bodybuilding is hardly associated with cryptocurrency :P

waitingforday
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NmWfbTcP3D5ZGMQ19knphR3cki2MqrY5s

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Does anyone do exercises with own body? like push ups and so on.

Unsatisfied Cat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:23 pm

I like bodybuilding but I don't have enough time to go to a gym. That's why home press-ups and sit-ups are my main exercises. But soon I'll have more days off when I'll be able to visit a fitness club finally. I read this article recently https://www.fitnesswikipedia.com/supple ... pplements/. Hope it'll help me to gain some weight and muscles.

glassysound
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:04 am

Does anyone do exercises with own body? like push ups and so on.
That's the best way to start I think.

Lubr_Bend

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:40 pm

I don't like bodybuilding. It's hard for me to consider it a sport.

Areding
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:47 pm

I go to the gym to keep my body in a good shape. Also dudes go therel to train who are bodybuilders and I know that they all use on pharmacy, I think that this is not normal and I do not consider them as athletes.

wealthymario
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:09 am

I was hardcore into bodybuilding two years back. I was killing it at the gym, and was on top of the game. I miss those juicy times. Gotta get the ball rolling again!

Lesaq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:59 pm

I have been taking some pills which I get from Online pharmacy to improve my results in bodybuilding, and everything is really fine. I think that if you know what you are doing, you will be fine

Rohhos

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 am

I just want to start exercising. Can you tell me what exercises help to get rid of men's boobs? It seems to me that my breast has become larger

SaraMichel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:16 pm

I saw on the Internet a lot of fitness programs for the chest. I think regular exercise and a carbohydrate-free diet will help you a lot. It would also be nice to see a doctor. My friend was recently diagnosed with gynecomastia. This is a disease when men’s boobs become bigger. His doctor offered to undergo surgery, but my friend found another treatment. He found more information on the web here gynecomastiapro.com. It helped him. In any case, you can solve this problem.

Berson
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Recently I saw a friend, who started eating steroids, to be honest - he reminds me a chicken that is pumped with chemistry

Restrigos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:53 pm

Sport is good - when its in moderation. For some reason, in bodybuilding most of all people who came to their bodies unnatural way, I don't support it

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:37 am

Bodybuilding is one of the oldest and best sports. I really like bodybuilding. The only thing i hate about it is that there is still the usage of steroids. There have been leniency on behalf of the respective bodies. Steroid and stuff like this be completely banned and strict action should be taken against the users.

DablG

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:30 pm

You know, recently I more watch sport show on the TV than doing sport in real life. It is because sport for me is more than hobby. It is my way to make money.. Big money. With time, when I learned, how to guess a results of the sport events, i tried do bets in bookmaker`s office, and I win my first $100 in 12Bet - https://www.bookmakeradvisor.com/uk/bonus/12bet/
This is easy money, but you must bet only if you sure about the result.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:03 pm

When you are just going to a gym, it really is hard to grow your muscle mass fast without using some special substances. And I am now trying to learn more about all the options. On https://gopeps.com/ they provide quite a wide choice but still, O don't really know what it would be better to choose in my exact case.

Return to “Off-Topic”