kestie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Ecommerce question...

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi there, guys! I need some tips on eCommerce website creation. Which payment gateways are recommended to use these days? Thank you in advance for your replies!

handier
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Ecommerce question...

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Which platform do you want to use for it? I recommend you Woocommerce

Lesaq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:20 pm

If you are looking for a good payment gateway for your website, I recommend you to take a look at the article from https://theappsolutions.com/blog/develo ... omparison/ I am pretty sure that you will find some interesting and helpful information for you there. Good luck with it, guys ;)

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 pm

I would recommend PayPal.
They also have an excellent affiliate program.

Literally the hedgehog
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:12 pm

There are a lot of payment gateways nowadays on the web. And which one you want to use depends on your needs and purposes. And actually, as far as most of the Internet traffic accounts for mobile network won't it be more advantageously to have a mobile app instead of a website? If you decide so then I recommend you this firm https://reinvently.com/ that develop and design mobile apps.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:35 pm

It depends on which country you live in.
Some countries don't support PayPal for example.
May be 2Checkout you need.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:49 pm

And before implementing new features and tools on your website perform functional testing. It'll help you to launch all new thing correctly and without any problem. They develop extensive test cases and checklists, executes them, and analyzes the output that helps to determine issues.

Unsatisfied Cat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Lots of options and lots of factors that affect the final choice. If you have a detailed plan or just ideas it's better to have a consultation with people who know all about finances. I mean, bookkeeping firms. I used services of one. Check quickbooks payroll phone number and feel free to ask for help them.

JackBoManHorse

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:34 pm

As mentioned above several times it depends on your needs. But not only payment gateways should be considered but also the technologies to be a basis. And it's not easy because of a variety of them. You can get more information about all this stuff in order to make a sense of it.

Telin44
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:36 pm

you give good advice for beginners in e-commerce

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm

I've been making money for e-commerce for many years and I can give you a lot of good advice. First of all you have to choose a product for your business that is popular and needed by people. Secondly, very important advertising. You can purchase advertising on the Internet or develop various advertisements. Your ad must be original and attract customers. If you do not have the skills in this area, then contact the professionals. This young team http://www.designgrafico.com/fr/ can help you create a design for your ads and embody all your creative ideas for design in life. I wish you success.

Return to “Off-Topic”