sadiammar

How do bitcoin-selling sites deal with taxes?

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 pm

There are several websites operating in europe that sell bitcoins, are bitcoin sales not subjected to VAT? Why?

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How do bitcoin-selling sites deal with taxes?

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:26 am

I have read that the trade of 'bitcoins' is not subject to VAT, because these services fall under the exemption to transactions which are " by there nature, financial services, even though they do not necessarily have to be carried out by banks or financial institutions".

olliecrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:32 am

It's usually up to the end-user to report taxes.
I've known a few people with tons of bitcoin and alts that haven't bothered reporting their holdings for a while, as they figure they'll just get a letter in the mail demanding payment one day.
Gunbot - The profit generating crypto trading bot
There is currently a summer sale, 80% off
http://www.thecryptobot.com

MattMaria
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:06 am

Hello everyone,

I want to share a mind blowing strategy that will encourage you to do more in terms of crypto currency investment and binary option breaking codes networking to earn 98% profit gained of your investment without losing dime. I earn $ 29,850 within 4-5 days with minimum investment of $1,500 with the help of Mr Brasch . He will teach you and share his strategies to you to learn and work with them and you will be fortunate. Also if you have lost your investment $10k above trying to trade with any of this brokers company and you feel you have been ripped off Kindly message my helper via email braschadolf2014 @ gmail DOT com or Skype brasch.adolf2. WhatsApp +16179821652 so he will keep you posted on how you can make it working it out together and go for the recovery. Cheers

Return to “Legal”