harly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Trade in crypto currency and bots

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello. I want to discuss with you bots for trading crypt. Many of my friends still do not understand what it is and how it works. Although, in my opinion, bots are a convenient tool for trading.
There are two types of bots: trading and arbitration. Trading bots work on the same exchange and receive income as a result of buying currency at a low price, and selling at a higher price. Arbitration bots are in fact little different from trading bots, but they work on several exchanges at once, comparing the coin rate on each of them every second.
A bot is a service that runs on a ready algorithm, accelerates and simplifies the process of earning money on the crypt. I will explain with the example of Bibitbot, which sends notifications to Telegram. You choose a pair of any coins. Bot monitors all existing exchanges and informs you about the results. The message indicates the percentage difference between the courses. Your task is to make transactions: buy, and then sell. There are bots that do this automatically. But I would not trust my wallet program.
So. A notification comes, and then you decide for yourself. Over a day of such notifications comes more than a hundred. Imagine how many profitable trades. The subscription price of bots is not the cheapest, but it pays off in due course.
Of course, you can monitor the exchanges yourself and catch short "holes", but do not forget that there are 150 exchanges. You do not have time for everything. Hence the need for a bot. The cost of subscription depends on the number of exchanges and exchanges with which the bot will work. Bibitbot has a free trial for one day and a weekly subscription. Deposits are not needed. So you can try it yourself and understand the algorithm of bot actions on its example ( http://www.bibitbot.com/) I will add that arbitration itself does not require prediction. First of all, speed is important here.
Write comments, I'm glad to chat :)

tomps
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Trade in crypto currency and bots

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Thanks for the advice!))I bought a subscription and received a free training program. How much do you manage to earn per month?

harly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Thanks for the advice!))I bought a subscription and received a free training program. How much do you manage to earn per month?
I'm getting 5-10 btc :) Good luck! ;)

FXTradingPro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Thanks for posting! I have been looking for a decent arbitrage notification program. Will definitely check it out. :D
Get Your Share of the Market

Start Trading Forex with Fxtradingpro Trade the world’s largest marketplace and access over 70 forex pairs.

https://fxtradingpro.com/

jitenrajput
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:05 am

That's a wonderful explanation on bots. I'm sure that after reading this, newbies will be clear about bot.
Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
Encrybit║Upcoming ICO║ ▰ ▰http://encrybit.io/ ▰ ▰

PeterMacQuoid

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:02 am

Bots are convenient even despite its subscription price. But can we lower expenses without significant result loss? Yep. I mean, there are a lot of free apps which track price changes and allow set alerts. The same principles as bots have. If we don’t trust machines to buy and sell for us, then API bots aren’t so different from traditional tracking apps. Or I am wrong? Simply, don’t want to pay more for the same functionality.

charlierobinssson
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:20 am

Bots are convenient even despite its subscription price. But can we lower expenses without significant result loss? Yep. I mean, there are a lot of free apps which track price changes and allow set alerts. The same principles as bots have. If we don’t trust machines to buy and sell for us, then API bots aren’t so different from traditional tracking apps. Or I am wrong? Simply, don’t want to pay more for the same functionality.
Can you name some of this free apps with the same functionality?

charlierobinssson
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:58 am

That's a wonderful explanation on bots. I'm sure that after reading this, newbies will be clear about bot.
Yeah. Really helpfull!

douniks
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello, can u say something about a https://mrecorder.com/ mobile recorder on Android. How can we use this application in our phones?

Return to “Exchanges”