vickymacklean

How to find the best Forex broker

Wed May 16, 2018 1:21 pm

There are many brokers in this industry and it is not easy to find out the right broker for you. You will face many obstacles but if you do not know how to select which broker is right for your investment and your money is safe with him, you can never be successful in Forex. They play an important role as they manage the money in your account. People get dissolved in their offers like sugars and they forget they had their own plans. You should read this article if you are searching for the perfect broker. This article will give ideas to follow when you are looking out for your broker.

Importance of reputed broker
As a retail trader, you must find a reputed broker to trade the market. If you trade with the low-grade broker you will never get the best possible price feed. The retail traders are always busy with the bonus amount offered by the brokerage firm. But if you look at the professional traders’ community you will understand the importance of reputed broker. They will give you access to the premium trading environment which will eventually boost your profit factors. Those who are completely new to this industry might not understand how to filter the best broker but this is really very simple.

You have to do some extensive research to find the best broker. Unless you know your trading system, it will be really hard for you to find the right broker. Those who love to day trade the market must find a reputed broker who has fast trade execution environment. However, the experienced traders always suggest the novice traders open an online trading account with the most reputed broker like Saxo so that they can experience best trading platform like SaxoTraderGo. You can also gain exposure to the professional trading community by trading the market with the classic broker. So stop wasting time on the low-class broker.

If they are legit
The first thing that you need to know is if they are legit with the money management of this currency market. Any people will claim they are the brokers and they can give you the best reward for your investment. Do not fall for these traps as there are many scammers around you. They are trying to get more form you and if you give your money without knowing if they are legit or fake, there is no chance you can get your money back. Only invest when you know the broker is certified, legit and has been in this trading for a long time. An old and renowned broker will have policies for the benefits of customers to get more traders open account with them.

Know if their offered spread is fixed or variable
The spread is also another important thing in your broker and also in your career. It is the money that is being taken from you every time you place your trades. A broker can offer you two types of spreads. The fixed and the variable. The fixed spread is like what it says, it is always the same in every market volatility. If you choose your broker with the fixed spread, you do not have to worry about it changing with the trends. The variable spread is the money that changes with amounts. When you are trading with the variable spread, it will change from time to time on the market volatility.

Know their bonuses and withdrawal policies
Not all brokers have the same withdrawal policies for traders. You also do not know if you can trade this industry for a long time. Know what policies the brokers have for investment withdrawals. If they offer any bonuses, know how to use them in your trades. Most brokers offer different bonuses and they are important when it comes to increasing investment.

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Re: How to find the best Forex broker

Tue May 22, 2018 3:12 am

The most important aspect to check before choosing a broker is how and if their firm are regulated. If the broker's firm is located in the U.S, it must be regulated by The National Futures Association (NFA). It should also be registered as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

Free Forex Signals

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Forex trading is a complicate thing to achieve. You need a broker to guide you. You can compare the best forex brokers in investopedia com/articles/forex/022415/top-10-forex-brokers-beginners asp. I hope nothing but the best for you.

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:18 pm

I think is the best is by seeing reviews on different websites, forums, to know their benefits, percentage of commissions if they have. Also if you find good one on forums better call their support, after to know how fast are they, check what do they say. If everything is okay for you - than try with a demo account if they have again or little deposit

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:27 pm

I think is the best is by seeing reviews on different websites, forums, to know their benefits, percentage of commissions if they have. Also if you find good one on forums better call their support, after to know how fast are they, check what do they say. If everything is okay for you - than try with a demo account if they have again or little deposit
Could you advice some good exchange? I find information only about exchange-giant but don't wanna work with them

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Yes, I know some, but don't you wanna work with giants?

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Could you advice some good exchange? I find information only about exchange-giant but don't wanna work with them

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:40 pm

[/quote]

many «authoritative» exchanges have become impudent, don’t you think so? Besides I read a lot of negative about it, so thanks, but no!

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 pm

many «authoritative» exchanges have become impudent, don’t you think so? Besides I read a lot of negative about it, so thanks, but no!
[/quote]

well negative feedback could be made by bots, but I do agree in some way, not totally, but yeah. Have you heard about bormancorp?

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:47 pm

well negative feedback could be made by bots, but I do agree in some way, not totally, but yeah. Have you heard about bormancorp?

yes, bots write it, but not in such volumes. no, how does it work? I mean, could you write smth about it?

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 am

yes, bots write it, but not in such volumes. no, how does it work? I mean, could you write smth about it?
Well, it's a broker, a good one, works as a broker, what else can I write? haha :P

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 am

Well, it's a broker, a good one, works as a broker, what else can I write? haha :P

:D are you a joker?

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:24 am

:D are you a joker?
haha, could be could be... 8-)

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:31 am

well, I enjoy working with the broker, their support is super fast (or only with me, haha) and they have weekly webinars for registered users, which are very useful, commissions not as big as everywhere, and for me it's just comfortable

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:06 am

well, I enjoy working with the broker, their support is super fast (or only with me, haha) and they have weekly webinars for registered users, which are very useful, commissions not as big as everywhere, and for me it's just comfortable

i see. so, could you write me what exchange is this?

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:09 am

I did, it's bormancorp.com

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:12 am

thanks, but what kind of exchange is this? crypto forex?

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:14 am

thanks, but what kind of exchange is this? crypto forex?
Both, crypto, Forex, CFD

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:38 am

Both, crypto, Forex, CFD

I see. thanks, maybe try it. one more questions. what about commission?

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Both, crypto, Forex, CFD

what about commission? it's not big as I said

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Both, crypto, Forex, CFD

okay, but what a number?

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Both, crypto, Forex, CFD

okay, but what a number?
depositing there is no commission, withdrawing about 2%

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:52 pm

It's strange that I did not hear anything about the exchange. According to your words, there are good conditions

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:51 pm

It's strange that I did not hear anything about the exchange. According to your words, there are good conditions
They are newbies, i know about them from my friend recommendations, they are not popular yet. But it's not for long i guess

Mark Newberger

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Sounds strange. Never heard of it. What is the name of the broker?
Bormancorp?? Really???
And by the way, what about the regulation? What about the safety?
Is it there?
Last edited by Mark Newberger on Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poliq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:37 am

The main problem that I have personally came across when listening to newbies suggestion is their bias towards bonuses or any type of promotions. If we want to select the BEST, it must be done keeping all luxuries aside. The problem is not luxuries, but it is fake thing, as most brokers have it as a setup to trap newbies.

So, I believe selection of broker got to be done looking at regulation and reputation. I have been trading since last 8/9 years, and in that phase, I have worked with many brokers from Instaforex, Exness, Oanda and many others, but majority of them had some or the other issue. Now, I have settled now on with FP Markets, as they are very special with been licensed by ASIC and are an Australian based company with excellent reputation.

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:54 pm

You can do Google searches to find Forex brokers, but this method might not tell you much about the brokers themselves. Make sure to read all the reviews and try demo accounts to make sure you're comfortable with a broker before committing a large sum of money to an account.

http://www.alpeshpatel.com/

Insider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Sounds strange. Never heard of it. What is the name of the broker?
Bormancorp?? Really???)
And by the way, what about the regulation? What about the safety?
Is it there?))
Yes this is a name of broker. Can't see anything strange ..
They have all information on their website www.bormancorp.com

Mark Newberger

Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44 pm

Well, I try to find out about the Bormancorp.com more. It is quite a lot of info on the website. Oh gosh!
I should go to get more about terms and conditions :!:

Maximbars
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:42 am

Well, I try to find out about the Bormancorp.com more. It is quite a lot of info on the website. Oh gosh!
I should go to get more about terms and conditions :!:
never read such information on the websites :shock: I started to test bormancorp, will see what i earn

Return to “Trading Discussion”