Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Artist has Hidden Bitcoins Worth Upward of $10,000 in LEGO Artwork

Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Everyday the cryptocurrency market is shaken by different kinds of bitcoin news. They usually report about bitcoin price changes but this time the headlines were captured by a young Californian, who has turned the financial technology into a piece of art.

“In ​New Money​, the Bitcoins embedded in each piece provide poignant commentary on the ethereal and fragile value of both, with their prices fluctuating in tandem with the constantly shifting cryptocurrency market,” Bauch said in a press release about his project.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/artist-hidden-bitc ... o-artwork/

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Artist has Hidden Bitcoins Worth Upward of $10,000 in LEGO Artwork

Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Bitcoins are so spread nowadays that even LEGO is mentioned in this cryptocurrency world. You can call me funky but I still prefer the original usage of LEGO. And about its new collections and games, I read on this very site https://www.bricksfirst.com/.

maggiore

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:09 am

I have read the article. He talks about the worth of art. Is it maybe kind of a joke of the artist to get attention from other because in the end they are interested in the bitcoins (say money) and not the art per se? It's worth to think about that...what are you looking at: Art or just the will to crack this code and to get to the coins?

Sybapewo

Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:24 am

Wow, I have not seen this news before.

Return to “Press”