Yogay
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Сryptocurrency assets trading feature in TenkoFX

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:54 am

It seems like a small broker but I got attracted by the possibility to trade with cryptocurrency assets. I want to use a serious deposit, so before that I'm trying to know as much as I can about the company. What can you say about this broker?

CryptoGeeks

Re: Сryptocurrency assets trading feature in TenkoFX

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Tenko nice broker, they have tight spreads on ECN account and good execution of orders. I use EAs and I don't ran into a problem with them. They haven't much promotions, but MT4 works properly.
But i recommended check brokers at trust resources or at least read information about it,before using it.

Yogay
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 am

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will definitely take it into account. By the way, tell me please how long have you been trading with this broker, if it’s not a secret, of course? And I wonder what the trading with cryptoassets conditions are in this company?

Berkor
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:54 pm

I have quite a long experience of trading with the broker too. The company is quite good. The most important thing is that it pays money honestly. I’ve had an account for almost a year, and there were no problems with the broker during this time. The quality of execution is at its best. I haven’t used EA, so I can’t say anything about it.

Berkor
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 23, 2018 12:45 am

I often trade on news on TenkoFX. It's clear that major political events and any reporting output cut into the market. But it’s either the world has changed, or I don't understand something. Trump's statement on Iran hasn't practically affected the market although changes in the oil sector are expected. Well, the usd had to react a well.

cote

Wed May 23, 2018 6:08 pm

I have heard of this broker before but have not tried it. In the recent period, reputable forex brokers also offer the possibility of trading in cryptos. The advantage is that you are trading in brokers controlled by reliable regulators such as FCAs, ASIC. The disadvantage is that there are only popular cryptossuch as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple. You can look at some of these forex brokers review here.

Yogay
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 24, 2018 12:06 pm

I think that it was noticeable for a few hours, and then everything returned as it was. Can one safely trade on news at TenkoFX's? Because some brokers hang up and assign requotes.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 28, 2018 9:32 am

I haven't noticed anything like that on TenkoFX. The execution is fine. But I rarely trade on news. I mostly use forecast information and sometimes practice scalping.

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Is scalping processed well on TenkoFX? Some brokers don't work with such orders, you know. I usually test a broker with scalping. You can see problems with the execution of orders and platform functionality right away this way

Berkor
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:15 pm

TenkoFX allows scalping on all accounts. You can even close orders within the spread. And you can also scalp on a crypto-account. I think that it's useless to scalp with crypt on ecn accounts, but you never know... Maybe someone uses it with crypt as well.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Actually, trading on news is very risky. But the return can be quite good at the same time. You need not only to monitor the economic calendar, but also understand politics and economics to trade on news successfully.

zooria

Donate BTC of your choice to 1GkPeh4FAiMoMmREACgtdUc6cRV6sKk6Ya

Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 pm

that is good and great information for everyone
https://uaeangles.com/

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 am

I am sure you made a good choice. This is what i have been trying to tell traders here. The platform is very good for cryptocurrency trading. If you have not tried it, then do it now.

Return to “Trading Discussion”