mode0n

Unknown, but forward – looking

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:36 am

Why`s the world always so unfair to me? At the beginning of the week I saw the news that RUSAL will be engaged in mining https://www.hashs.xyz/2017/12/01/russia ... nterprise/. Obviously for that it`ll use some kind of project, whose name the author didn`t mention (for some unknown reason). For a long time, I wanted to invest in an ICO project, but I didn`t see anything really good. And such news appeared, it was necessary to search and find the project but I totally forgot to. And now you know what I'm doing? I`m watching users who invested in MiningNow (that`s the name of the project) writing that at the start of ICO there`s a promising token`s value growth dynamics. If I took it seriously, I`d be among them now. Very disappointing.

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Unknown, but forward – looking

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 am

Golden Rule - never invest any money into anything you don't fully understand. Don't be swayed by greed and Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO).

Regret for not having acted faster in the past, is going to result in making the wrong choice in the future. Be careful, if you feel ANY emotion in a trade, the best advise I can offer you, is to NOT make that trade.
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

Le0

Re: Unknown, but forward – looking

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 am

Don`t be upset, in general, if u hurry up, u can still have time to run into the last car. On the blog organizers wrote that the administration of the project still provides bonuses for the purchase of tokens. Here is the link: https://miningnow.online/en/blog. So get ready and invest faster! U`re lucky that u can invest by direct bank transfer. I hope you succeed. Good luck!

Return to “Trading Discussion”