Desi7892
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: The 10 Best Websites to buy Bitcoin & other Cryptocurrencies

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:51 pm

What about changelly.com , no one uses it here?

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:45 pm

I heard about it , but I never used changelly.
Do you use it ? If yes, is it working well ?

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Changelly is a very basic exchange with no wallets, I don't know if it's really a good one

willbh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks for the list. I think it contains everything that is needed. And I'm glad to see CEX ( https://cex.io/ ) on the top. It's just so practical and convenient.

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:22 am

Thanks for the list. I think it contains everything that is needed. And I'm glad to see CEX ( https://cex.io/ ) on the top. It's just so practical and convenient.
Thank you for your answer ! Yes Cex io is a good exchange, especially for Fiat to Crypto trading !

OstinRad
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:10 pm

I've tried a lot of crypto exchanges (Bitmex and Binance too) and I'm still waiting for the better one. And I'm still waiting for Monfex launch, hope to try trading on demo account. I heard that it'll be the simplest crypto trading platform

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:23 am

I've tried a lot of crypto exchanges (Bitmex and Binance too) and I'm still waiting for the better one. And I'm still waiting for Monfex launch, hope to try trading on demo account. I heard that it'll be the simplest crypto trading platform
I never heard of Monfex, is it a future cryptocurrency exchange ? Do you have any informations about it ?

SamAdams

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Hard to answer...A lot of good exchanges, but all of them have their drawbacks. Try monfex.com, it's something new on market

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:14 am

Why so many people are suddenly speaking about Monfex ?
It seems a bit strange to me ! Who is behind this exchange and where does it come from ? Any informations ?

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:43 am

What about LiteBit ? Is this a good exchange ? I heard it’s a European exchange with euro pairs

Cryptocointrade.com
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 am

I think people are missing Bitstamp here :)

gogas2
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:44 am

Personally i prefer Binance and Bitstamp
Invest In Cryptocurrency The Right Way http://bit.ly/next_exploding_coin

squadus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1MJi9bRepfqo11pKhiL55mbf1SbHFQHgYy

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:19 am

Not a bad list, I would probably try to add LocalBitcoins in there somewhere as well too.
[URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/]Best Bitcoin Documentaries[/URL]
Exchanges:
[URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/paxful-review/]PAXFUL[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/cex-io-review/]CEX.IO[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/coinbase-review/]COINBASE[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/changelly-review/]CHANGELLY[/URL]

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Good Instant exchanges:
Changehero.io
swapfunds.com
atomicwallet.com
Never heard of these websites, are they really legit ?

Crypnative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Well, I won’t argue with this statement, but I also heard that it's not so user-friendly as people say. :roll: Surely it's legit and one of the best, maybe at the same range with cex. Due to user-friendly interface, this exchange is also great for newcomers. I’m comparing these exchanges according to Katie Wager’s review of cex https://www.katiewager.org/cexio-review and coinbase review of another crypto expert. I found them‌ while deciding which exchange to use for buying crypto with my credit card. Katie described it quite detailed and payed attention almost at everything. For myself I noticed that that each exchange has both pros and cons. So, I learned that there is no such sing as so-called best exchange and you just to find one that will be the best according to your preferences. 8-) 8-) 8-)

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Well, I won’t argue with this statement, but I also heard that it's not so user-friendly as people say. :roll: Surely it's legit and one of the best, maybe at the same range with cex. Due to user-friendly interface, this exchange is also great for newcomers. I’m comparing these exchanges according to Katie Wager’s review of cex https://www.katiewager.org/cexio-review and coinbase review of another crypto expert. I found them‌ while deciding which exchange to use for buying crypto with my credit card. Katie described it quite detailed and payed attention almost at everything. For myself I noticed that that each exchange has both pros and cons. So, I learned that there is no such sing as so-called best exchange and you just to find one that will be the best according to your preferences. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Yes, Cex.io is number 4 on my Exchanges TOP 10 list ! You can check it here :

http://www.crypto-side.com/2018/01/the- ... in-or.html

KatieWager

Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:46 pm

I just added Binance to the TOP 10 and took out Paxful.

What do you think ?
Hi,
Agree with Binance. Actually Bitcoin can be bought now almost everywhere. However not all exchanges are fair and secured. Even those which seems to be secured like MtGox, Bitfinex or Coincheck had been hacked. If to make a list of 10 best exchanges, I would recommend to look at the fact of fraud.
Binance, CEX.IO, Changelly, BitMEX are all explicit platforms with the best reputatiuon. Although even they have problems especially with overload registration, so from time to time they close the sign option to manage all the requests. Besides there could be issues with supporting system again due to excess of traders. Also in my list, I include Coinmama, Localbitcoins (p2p platform), IQ Option.

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:37 pm

Thank you for your answer !
Most of them are in the top 10 already, but I will look at the ones I didn't know.

Katej

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Well, I used some of the previously named. But right now I'm testing/using Covesting.io one too. Totally regulated and trusted so I feel my funds safer than in others not regulated.

camebit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:12 pm

It’s really hard for me to understand how to decide which platform can be considered the best one, since all of them are very different. However, reviews are quite handy in such case, coz it’s easier to make a choice, when you see not only list of so-called best places, but whole description of certain platform. So, thx for info. I’m not going to switch from my current exchange to another one yet, but extra knowledge never hurts.

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:10 pm

So many good options! I even don’t know what I would do if I was a newbie. I wish I had so many guides and top rates when I was entering cryptoworld.

Seranium

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 pm

Last year when I wanted to buy BTC with my FIAT it was very hard to find good options. But now I see the infrastructure being build.
Regulated Exchanges like Covesting - DLT license, exchange platform, copy-trading, algo trading and awesome toke-economics for their own token COV.

So yeah the infrastructure is being build during the bear market.

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Last year when I wanted to buy BTC with my FIAT it was very hard to find good options. But now I see the infrastructure being build.
Regulated Exchanges like Covesting - DLT license, exchange platform, copy-trading, algo trading and awesome toke-economics for their own token COV.

I never heard of Covesting, is it a new exchange ?

CryptoGameCryptoLife

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:19 pm

I never heard of Covesting, is it a new exchange ?
Depends how you define "new". The ICO was last year, they started development from zero. Now you have a slick site, you can already deposit and trade on the platform, they're licensed and compliant (3 licenses from Estonia and most importantly DLT license from Gibraltar) which allows for a fiat gateway which will become available shortly after or with full launch. Then you have copy-trading, algo-trading, margin trading and a whole lot of other goodness if they can pull it off (which they have been doing quite successfully since the start, despite the awful bear market conditions). All-in-all, one of my top 3 if not #1 investments, DEFINITELY worth checking out.

MinerKsta
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:35 am

It sounds like a really legit project, I will have a look at it and register there to try it out !

Jenj2base
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:20 pm

What do you think of Bibox exchange ?

Return to “Trading Discussion”