cryptos123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bitcoin's Price charts are not looking good. Will Bitcoin's Price increase?

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Hello,

After the SegWit2x cancellation we experienced some massive drops of the Bitcoin's Price, on Friday - 10 Nov. In this morning, the price went down to $5.500, but it quickly corrected in 2-3 hours - around $6.100. So I wonder if it will increase in the next week(s). I need your opinion, because of the lack of informations I have. So Bitcoin's Price will keep decreasing or it will go up in the following weeks?

Thanks!
Last edited by cryptos123 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CryptoBlackHat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KgArSAMeFSgiVppCr4yCdqkNVaCieRAUX

Re: Bitcoin's Price charts are not looking good. Will Bitcoin's Price increase?

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Interestingly, BTC/USD is down. But BCH/USD, BCH/BTC, ETH/BTC, and ETH/USD are all up.

So right now I wouldn't necessarily say BTC has a strong trading prospect in the near future. But there's plenty of activity in the altcoins. And who knows, if BCH gets high enough maybe it'll even take over from BTC.

cryptos123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:34 pm

So it increased by the last week. Now its is almost $7.500. Lets lee in the following days!

Gorichyou

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 pm

For me it's clear that the cancellation of the fork was a way to push the price down so that some people can buy it cheap again. Also, i do not see a reason why bitcoin should not continue to rise....really...i am not going to go more in to why i think that.

But i can not find an information....What is going to be the next step in to BTC blockchain upgrade, and when. ??? Does anyone knows what are the plans for the future regarding blockchain?

Thank you

azerot

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:55 am

I often see an advert for cloud mining. A person sittin in an expensive car and talkin how he got rich not doin much. All these looks like a fiction. Therere real projects, e.g., Mining Now http://miningnow.online/, where you can make good money. Approximately 130% per year. This is more profitable than any business.

cryptos123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Just to make things clear, Bitcoin will hit $ 8.000 in the next week. What do you think about it?

kohcainez

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Just to make things clear, Bitcoin will hit $ 8.000 in the next week. What do you think about it?
Happening as of right now :lol:

cryptos123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Yeah. Actually is hit the milestone of $ 8.000. Should we expect an increase to $ 9.000 and maybe $ 10k before the new year?

obizcoin.ico

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:21 am

Technicals might afffect the price in the short run. But in the long run there are many other factors governing the price
Price should definitely rise buy the question is who will benefit from the price rise ?
The one who is willing to buy and hold for long term
Obizcoin ICO is developing a BOT to automate business processes for SMEs and Startups. This BOT is developed on AI and Blockchain Technology thus enabling organisation to organize and scale up.
https://www.obizcoin.io/

cryptos123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Anyone got any idea why the Bitcoin's Price graph decreased in such a way today, around 4 UTC? it quickly recovered to its initial state.

cryptos123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Bitcoin's Price just hit $ 9.000 today! We should expect the price of $ 10k by the end of this year, what charts say. :)

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”