QuentinTy

Donate BTC of your choice to 3MKa5DkG6qU3eiseSfuZrgjmVaz3NXiAKZ

Mining Bitcoin

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:06 am

Please I need a software to mine all the ones I have tried gave me viruses, too old so java is like VETO, or just wont download. I'm willing to give most of my cpu/gpu to it I don't care if it wont let me run games like minecraft. I just want the BTC
Thanks
-QuentinTy

Acidyo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 14EvhgnCa62LRKY5ksj9v9UAvM2TsJG8MZ

Re: Mining Bitcoin

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:13 am

Mining bitcoin is impossible with normal computer hardware nowadays, you are about 3 years late like most of us, sorry. :)

There is still people mining altcoins though and that is possible with gpu's and cpu's! even though the profit isn't the best, some do give you something for your hashrate. I would suggest looking into our altcoin section and asking around there. :)

subcypher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1sbcphrUHiT4LbLCoXyUkFNzSegKY7czo

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:02 am

For more information on why mining bitcoin with your computer is impossible with numbers and sources, read the article titled, "Should I Start Mining Bitcoin?" on my website, Incorporating Bitcoin.

Acidyo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 14EvhgnCa62LRKY5ksj9v9UAvM2TsJG8MZ

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:16 am

For more information on why mining bitcoin with your computer is impossible with numbers and sources, read the article titled, "Should I Start Mining Bitcoin?" on my website, Incorporating Bitcoin.
Cool site! :)

QuentinTy

Donate BTC of your choice to 3MKa5DkG6qU3eiseSfuZrgjmVaz3NXiAKZ

Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Ok what is a good coin that I can get with my gpu/cpu only so that laptops could run in it and then use the shape shifter tool to turn it into bitcoin? I wanna make money (not counting electricity)

Gizfreak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13MQe8JnE1vJoQpG9KGQbBAef4BdkJf8c3

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Maybe CoinWarz can help you deciding which coin to mine.
Allergic to false promises

subcypher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1sbcphrUHiT4LbLCoXyUkFNzSegKY7czo

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:19 am

Cool site! :)
Thank you! I worked hard on it and am happy every time someone says it helped them out. :D

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:09 am

Mining Bitcoin directly is not going to work, not for profit. If you want to mine bitcoins at a loss as a learning experience - then go for it.

I was late to the bitcoin mining game, but did some mining when ASICs just came out. Those are CPUs designed specifically for solving the bitcoin computations, custom made, quite expensive but the only thing that ran a profit back then. Right now, you need newer generations of ASICs, cheap hydro/geo power, cheap labor AND economies of scale (all of them!). It was fun while it lasted, and not nearly as profitable as those early day miners...

You could probably mine some altcoin, and exchange it for bitcoin. I've never tried this.
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

Return to “Technical Support”