Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Free book - and introducing the Bitcoin Book Review

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:50 am

https://youtu.be/TJ7qFkq3WWQ

I give away a lot of books.

I give some of them away at my site, Nandibear.com

Typically all of the books which I give away away to people are brand new (copy has not been read and is not preowned).

Used books I generally donate to to used books stores (I sometimes sneak them into store and set them on shelf).

Also I've started doing a what I call the Bitcoin Book Review (youtube video show).

I only have one episode so far but I'm going to go for at least 2 or 3 episodes each week.

The book reviews wont inherently need to be about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology or decentralized applications but I will try to do a combination of subjects.

However, next month when Siraj Raval's Decentralized Applications: Harnessing Bitcoin's Blockchain Technology (1st Edition) is released I will be giving away ten (10) copies of it and providing a review (on youtube) of it.

For now, here is the very first episode of the Bitcoin Book Review (lol) -

Today I'm giving away the book below (new, unread copy, paperback) - Krampus: Shadow of Saint Nicholas (see pics below)

Just send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll get the book posted to you. (You don't have to do anything at my Nandibear site.)

Postscript: If there are no takers for the Krampus: Shadow of Saint Nicholas within 24 hours I will be me giving it away on San Francisco-FREE STUFF-Craigslist where I normally list free books for giveaway. Typically the books are claimed within 15 of 20 minutes of listing.
Last edited by nandibear on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Free book - and introducing the Bitcoin Book Review

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:28 am

I try to read 1 book a week when I can find time, I only like reading non-fiction books so let me know what you have a I would be please to take 1 of your hands. I can pay shipping if needed.
Any books on bitcoin would be much appreciated and I can write a review if you would like that.

Thanks for offering this service here.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:48 am

I try to read 1 book a week when I can find time, I only like reading non-fiction books so let me know what you have a I would be please to take 1 of your hands. I can pay shipping if needed.
Any books on bitcoin would be much appreciated and I can write a review if you would like that.

Thanks for offering this service here.
@bitkilo

You're welcome and thank you.

Right at this moment I don't have any books on Bitcoin but I believe that I will have some in soon.

When I have some in I will post a comment on this thread and also send you a PM.

Don't worry about shipping costs. What matters most to me is just sharing books.

After you receive and read the book(s) it would be GREAT if you could write a book review but definitely not necessary.

Thanks again!

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:03 pm

I originally believed that Siraj Raval's book Decentralized Applications: Harnessing Bitcoin's Blockchain Technology was going to released in this month (March 2016) but Amazon is now indicating that the release date is April 25, 2016.

Perhaps the release date was pushed back or maybe I just misunderstood from the outset.

In any event, I will still be giving away free first edition copies (in April).

Last edited by nandibear on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:33 pm

I originally believed that Siraj Raval's book Decentralized Applications: Harnessing Bitcoin's Blockchain Technology was going to released in this month (March 2016) but Amazon is now indicating that the release date is April 25, 2016.

Perhaps the release date was pushed back or maybe I just misunderstood from the outset.

In any event, I will still be giving away free first edition copies (in April).

I would be interested in a copy when you have them
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:50 am

Absolutely, one copy is now reserved for you.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:46 am

UPDATE: Free books! Bitcoin book review - episode 2 - Decentralized Applications: Harnessing Bitcoins Blockchain by Siraj Raval

bitcoin-discussion/free-books-bitcoin-b ... 11468.html

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”