sepehrghorb13

Network error bitcoin Wallet

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 pm

since last night i been waiting for my bitcoins to come in it took 3 hours then when i went to check on the i Kept on getting Network error none stop cannot see my balance and it says last time refreshed was 9h ago i'm loosing my patience. I contacted support multiple time just to have them not reply can someone please let me know what the hell is happening i feel like bitcoin value is going to drop and i'm going to loose all my money because of there sh!!ty "tech support".

does anyone know what the hell is happening

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Network error bitcoin Wallet

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:29 pm

since last night i been waiting for my bitcoins to come in it took 3 hours then when i went to check on the i Kept on getting Network error none stop cannot see my balance and it says last time refreshed was 9h ago i'm loosing my patience. I contacted support multiple time just to have them not reply can someone please let me know what the hell is happening i feel like bitcoin value is going to drop and i'm going to loose all my money because of there sh!!ty "tech support".

does anyone know what the hell is happening
hi sepehrghorb13,

I'm very sorry about the network error that you're receiving.

According to this post (from last night) - post102307.html#p102307 :

It appears we're experiencing a network error in the wallet, it's not exclusive to you - we have our techs working on it right now and it will be fixed very soon. :) Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Network error bitcoin Wallet

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Can confirm I'm getting the same error message too, hopefully will be fixed soon.

Return to “Technical Support”