Bret

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F6TrJW1MgfR4S6WQGxyhfcBrJXaXQFG1T

USI Tech this seems like an obvious scam am i missing something?

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:53 am

I have friends promoting this on FB and there are plenty of u-tube videos around. I have watched a bunch of them and they all have a similar feel to them. or they follow a common theme.

They start off with the explanation of what bitcoin is, then the "is it a scam question" then some info around how they owners have been around trading forex for many years and use an automated platform then how the content creator has done their due diligence and knows of the scams around everywhere. T he explanation of how the income is generated is pretty vague. Income generated from trading and mining is the extent of the explanation then they end with an affiliate link and their returns in the last 20 days or whatever.

My understanding is
They offer approx 1% return. you buy something called a packet which costs 80euro or 0.03BTC then you put that on their automated trading platform which is locked in for 140 days and they trade with it. you can withdraw the return amount, 1% daily at anytime but the package you bought stays with them.
If you made it the the 140 day mark and withdrew the 1% every day you would have your moneyback + a bit and still have a packet that you could earn a further 1% daily . or you can compound buy with the 1% daily and end up with more.
Then there is the recruitment way of earning more by affiliate link where you get 10% of whatever packages are bought by people you recruit.

My problem with it is and i could be wrong.
You buy a packet which is a virtual product that they own. They have the BTC you purchased that package with to trade or do whatever with. They have control of the package for 140 days and you cannot take it out until that time is up. Their product is an automated trading platform and they attempt to align it with MT4, which is free and well known. They also try to brand align to BTC. Why would they need small time investors if they can return 1% a day?

Red flags i am observing.
Recruiting to earn more packets and getting 10% of your recruits packet. It seems to me like this could fund the 1% return up until there is enough money for company owners to cash out and life the high life, they would never have to trade a dime. in this scenario everyone who is compounding or has not reached the 140 day mark would lose most, if not all of their money.
Review bloggers that promote this company often have multiple similar get rich quick links on their pages and the obvious affiliate link and any negative videos have links to some other automated software that they guarantee will make you rich, quick too.
Their business address is in Dubai, at a hotel which i emailed and have not had a response. Google maps shows the exact address as a vacant block.
Some of the names of the owners when googled come up with ponzi related schemes.
I am fully aware that some people are making money right now and are pulling out the 1%. but that seems unsustainable if no person is recruited or people stop buying packages.

I don't really have any intention of purchasing packages from them or putting any money into the company and i am not selling any sort of software that will make you rich. I have plenty of trading strategies that will make you poor though.

I would like to be wrong about this and hope i am, but it seems really suspicious.

Ryan Peterson
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: USI Tech this seems like an obvious scam am i missing something?

Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 pm

Bitcoin is the best digital currency in the market, and there's a large trader base now working only on Bitcoin. Find out at my blog how you can start trading Bitcoin on Plus500

https://wikicrypto.com/best-bitcoin-trading-strategies/

SwayStar123
Banned
Banned

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Pretty sure usi tech has been running for 3 years now, doesnt seem like a scam would pay out that long would it?

facu-nav
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:49 am

Pretty sure usi tech has been running for 3 years now, doesnt seem like a scam would pay out that long would it?
If it happens with forex or cfd brokers, why not this companies? :?

ccLogic

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Bret, I read your post about a month ago, one of the first things we read on our own due diligence on USI Tech. We're pretty conservative investors, and had many of the same questions that you raised. We spent days reading and watching and then calling people involved, and then learning details on the owners. Long story: we are certain they're the real deal. They really are good at cryptocurrency arbitrage and have become big players in mining, with a new $70 million investment in their own mining capabilities and technology that lowers the electrical costs quite a bit.

We are mainly using our own money, and that alone, if their returns remain on the same average as the last 14 months, will give us around 10 times earnings by the 12th month, and much better by the 20th month. We've earned that before in other great investments, so it's not outrageous to us. Their hiring of a well-known FTC law firm out of Chicago was the final ok for us to get involved.

Check out some of an owner interview and their legal documents here: https://youtu.be/3OLL9AYwtw0

Any questions, we are happy to answer them.

bwashins

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:49 pm

My mentor in bitcoin claims that USI-TECH is here to stay for the long time! However he states you must invest higher amounts of money into USI-TECH to make money at approx 1 percent a day. He has a feeder program that guarantees you make PROFIT on day 15 or 30 and put that profit into programs such as USI-TECH or YOTA!

I hate matrix programs but this is the only one that works without sponsoring and below are the two options that you have to make profit on day 15 or 30 without sponsoring!

I put it to the test without sponsoring and I did receive the profit listed on the first 3 boards listed under option two. If interested reply back with "More Info" in the subject line!
The best part about this program is before you spend one cent I can prove this to you.

*NEW Guaranteed Cycling with * (I will reveal the name if you reply back)

*PAYOUT OPTIONS* BEING PASSIVE!

Option #1 - 15 Day FULL PAYOUT CHART

$25 pays out $40 Bitcoins and a NEW $25 SPOT
$50 pays out $75 Bitcoins and a NEW $50 SPOT
$200 pays out $300 Bitcoins and a NEW $200 SPOT
$400 pays out $400 Bitcoins and a NEW $400 SPOT
$800 pays out $1000 Bitcoins and a NEW $800 SPOT
$1600 pays out $2500 Bitcoins and a NEW $1600 SPOT

Option #2 - 30 Day FULL PAYOUT CHART

$25 pays out $75 Bitcoins and a NEW $25 SPOT (cycled on this board on day 30 without sponsoring)
$50 pays out $150 Bitcoins and a NEW $50 SPOT (cycled on this board on day 30 without sponsoring)
$100 pays out $300 Bitcoins and a NEW $100 SPOT ((cycled on this board on day 30 without sponsoring)
$200 pays out $500 Bitcoins and a NEW $200 SPOT ($100 credit to buy another spot/s)
$400 pays out $1000 Bitcoins and a NEW $400 SPOT ($200 credit to buy another spot/s)
$800 pays out $2000 Bitcoins and a NEW $800 SPOT ( $400 credit to buy another spot/s
$1600 pays out $4000 Bitcoins and a NEW $1600 SPOT ($800 credit to buy another spot/s)

For "More Info" reply to bgw3521@gmail.com

E-mail me and watch a recorded meeting from 28 Nov 17 and try to prove me wrong!
Barry

Bret

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:36 am

i posted this quite a while ago, and at the time it was a genuine question with very little response, everyone on utube was posting how amazing this was and how it wasnt a scam. now there seems to be many vids about how ppl were warning others about how bitconnect and USI are a ponzi.

i trawled utube for days looking for this, but there was none. it seems all you have to do today is make a video saying how you knew this would happen and thats enough for people to belive you.

Bret

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 am

Chasing an update on how your "bitcoin mentor" is going. people lost a lot of money and there was nothing i could do to stop anyone from putting their money in with such obvious red flags every where

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Yep, seems like a scam to me.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scam accusations”