HCLivess
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Cloud Mining - Solar Cryptomining Farm (Thailand)

Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:35 am

Hello, I would like to announce that the Thai Solar Cryptomining Farm is operational now, they are looking for users to buy hashrate from them, a certain portion will be used to buy equipment for the farm, or so they claim. There is a welcoming gift of 10 GH/s + 10 per every referred user. Therefore, please register using my referral: https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup?re ... 2FD9CCE0D0

Also, if you own any POS, HASH, DBT, CELL on BURST or NXT exchanges, you should exchange them for GHS as instructed here:
https://www.cryptomining.farm/faq

Thank you for your support

btc
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Cloud Mining - Solar Cryptomining Farm (Thailand)

Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

I'm not so sure about this

vanilladev
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:38 am

I'm not so sure about this
I concur because honest operations have a physical address, photos of their data-center, etc, etc. They have not shown to own/operate any of this. Also, there is a complete lack of "Solar" anything mentioned on their almost blank website. This quote from their website sums it up for myself "Signup and Start referring now!". Therefore I conclude it is a MLM Scheme or Ponzi Scheme or ???. The day they add photos of their Solar Grid and Datacenter, etc with solid proof of ownership I will retract this and personally apologise. 8-)
John Connor
Vanillacoin
http://vanillacoin.net

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:17 am

My money is on this being a scam / ponzi, too.

As always: if you are considering sending anyone any money always do your own research. Try not to be blinded by greed (can be very difficult) and don't trust strangers by default - scammers exploit this wonderful characteristic that many people have.

Remember that if this is a multi level marketing scam that you are initially going to hear lots of happy stories from lots people who got in early. Do some research on mlm to find out how these scams work.
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

tmfp
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:27 am

Hello, I would like to announce that the Thai Solar Cryptomining Farm is operational now, they are looking for users to buy hashrate from them, a certain portion will be used to buy equipment for the farm, or so they claim. There is a welcoming gift of 10 GH/s + 10 per every referred user. Therefore, please register using my referral: https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup?re ... 2FD9CCE0D0
Thank you for your support
From the Q&A
Q: What is no Difficulty Increase?
A: We can guaranteed profit (fixed rate 0.9USD per 1 GHS) and increase 5% for 15 years,
:roll:
You guys are going to get a lot of this type of referral crap.
I know you're all anti censorship and stuff on here, not like that nasty other place, but is it going to be your policy to welcome it, no nuking?
Cos if it is, I have a feeling you'll be drowning in it within six months.

Watch the YouTube vid, it's great.

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 am

! Message from: BitcoinXio
Mod Warning:

With all due respect to the people behind this particular service, and without prejudice toward them, we would like to remind all individuals thinking of investing in a cloud mining service to do their due diligence prior to parting with their bitcoins. Though there are a number of legitimate cloud mining services there are also a large number of bad actors in the cloud mining space. We must all exercise personal responsibility over our actions; it is nobody else's responsibility to protect us - as individuals we must all protect ourselves and our own property.

Please thoroughly research any company you decide to invest your money into prior to parting with your funds.

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:20 am

! Message from: BitcoinXio
Mod Warning:

With all due respect to the people behind this particular service, and without prejudice toward them, we would like to remind all individuals thinking of investing in a cloud mining service to do their due diligence prior to parting with their bitcoins. Though there are a number of legitimate cloud mining services there are also a large number of bad actors in the cloud mining space. We must all exercise personal responsibility over our actions; it is nobody else's responsibility to protect us - as individuals we must all protect ourselves and our own property.

Please thoroughly research any company you decide to invest your money into prior to parting with your funds.
Excellent warning ;)
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

Acidyo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 14EvhgnCa62LRKY5ksj9v9UAvM2TsJG8MZ

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:05 am

I wouldn't trust a cloudmining site without proper proof.

HCLivess
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:54 pm

I got a first payout of 0.01
There has been some shady stuff going on, like their own preannounced coin etc, but so far it works for me. And since you don't have to do absolutely anything to get that 10 GHS, you can just register and come back a year later to check it. That's why I advertised it, you don't need to buy anything and I'm not sure how long the referral system will stay up.

Gizfreak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13MQe8JnE1vJoQpG9KGQbBAef4BdkJf8c3

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:22 pm

There has been some shady stuff going on, like their own preannounced coin etc, but so far it works for me. And since you don't have to do absolutely anything to get that 10 GHS, you can just register and come back a year later to check it. That's why I advertised it, you don't need to buy anything and I'm not sure how long the referral system will stay up.
Good luck, but I'd decide not to spend any sat on this ponzi shit, especially after reading this in their faq:
Q: Can i withdraw from free 10/ghs or referrer bonus?
A: No, must have buy order on account, minimum 10ghs
Allergic to false promises

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Just be careful posting that you have received money. I am sure you have but all ponzi schemes do this initially. They use people like you to give their scam legitimacy. How would you feel if your friends did business with a fraudster based on Your testimony that they were 'legit' and paid out as promised? It probably does not even matter what your exact words were: they lost their hard earned cash based on your positive posts.

All ponzi scams pay the first people! Always!

It is always the friends of the first people, and their friends and families that get scammed.

Return to “Mining”