everexio

Donate BTC of your choice to EVEREX12345678EVEREX

Transactions resolve faster

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Blockchain networks are renowned for their fast transaction resolution times. Even a 1–2 hour resolution for transactions on the Bitcoin Network is faster than a large transfer through a legacy financial institution or the SWIFT Network.

Everex exists on the Ethereum network, which has confirmation times below 1 minute. In general, Everex settles transactions in Cryptocash smart contracts after one network confirmation.
EVEREX is a young technology startup in the blockchain space with both a team and a
business-model uniquely qualified to answer some of the challenges of international microfinancing.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Transactions resolve faster

Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Over the last week, Bitcoin transactions have become significantly faster and cheaper. I haven't been able to get a transaction confirmed with a 0.0002 fee in about a year.

I have been sending low fee transactions all week and most confirm within 1 block.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Re: Transactions resolve faster

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Over the last week, Bitcoin transactions have become significantly faster and cheaper. I haven't been able to get a transaction confirmed with a 0.0002 fee in about a year.

I have been sending low fee transactions all week and most confirm within 1 block.
indeed. just recently a transaction I had only charged me like $.10 for less than 30 minutes. Not as good as before, but it's an improvement.

Return to “Off-Topic”