mladen09

my bitcoins

Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 pm

I have a big problem.For a long time ago I bought a lot of money and I have not been checking them until now.Within where they are and how to come to them.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Re: my bitcoins

Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:38 pm

I have a big problem.For a long time ago I bought a lot of money and I have not been checking them until now.Within where they are and how to come to them.
Can you be more clear and specific?

"I bought alot of money" ??????????????what

Where did you buy them? When? Do you have access to the wallet? We can't help you if you don't provide clear info. Its like asking us where you misplaced your actual physical wallet.

mladen09

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:02 pm

sorry!a dont know much about bitcoins...i buy them long time ago on thers web page and i have not been checking them until now.i dont have a wallet and how to geth one.whats my first step...thanks

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:16 pm

sorry!a dont know much about bitcoins...i buy them long time ago on thers web page and i have not been checking them until now.i dont have a wallet and how to geth one.whats my first step...thanks
If you bought bitcoin you do have a wallet, bitcoin has to be stored in a wallet. To retrieve them you need to remember where that wallet is or which company/exchange it's with.

You mentioned "buy them long time ago on there web page"...whose web page? You should start here. If you can remember which web page you used you might be able to retrieve your account. We may be able to help you, you just need to give us more information.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:57 pm

If you bought bitcoin you do have a wallet, bitcoin has to be stored in a wallet. To retrieve them you need to remember where that wallet is or which company/exchange it's with.

You mentioned "buy them long time ago on there web page"...whose web page? You should start here. If you can remember which web page you used you might be able to retrieve your account. We may be able to help you, you just need to give us more information.
Probably Mt. Gox :? :?

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:10 am

Whoah. We need way more information. Where did you buy them? What wallet did you keep them in? When did you realize they were missing. No one will be able to help you with the limited information provided in your post.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:59 am

Probably Mt. Gox :? :?
Given the "long time ago" comment, yeah...probably. What a dicey situation that was. How would it feel to have moved your balance out of MTGOX to another wallet a week or two before that collapse. (Or to have delayed a planned move for some reason). Yikes.

Return to “Beginners & Help”