inTechPlus

Hello everyone!

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Hello everyone! My name is inTechPlus and I am a big fan of Bitcoin. I dont spend my money (fiat) on Bitcoin but I do spent lots of time on Bitcoin. I started out by entering Captchas for dust back in 2013. Due to the slow 'income' from faucets, I leave Bitcoin until October 2015 when I stumbled upon Bitcointalk and found out that I can actually earn more Bitcoin there. At first, I was only earning around 4 dollars worth of Bitcoin a week from 777Coin Signature campaign as a Full Member. As I have higher rank, I join others campaign which pay even more. I registered here as I want to be part of the 'early' members of this board. Hopefully, this board will grow bigger and better with signature campaign rolling out. Additionally, I am here to promote my Bitcoin related site which give out 0.015 BTC to user.

Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 16ByPxM5KqHUigBG1N3jm7cRVbFntH4yA9

Re: Hello everyone!

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Hello everyone! My name is inTechPlus and I am a big fan of Bitcoin. I dont spend my money (fiat) on Bitcoin but I do spent lots of time on Bitcoin. I started out by entering Captchas for dust back in 2013. Due to the slow 'income' from faucets, I leave Bitcoin until October 2015 when I stumbled upon Bitcointalk and found out that I can actually earn more Bitcoin there. At first, I was only earning around 4 dollars worth of Bitcoin a week from 777Coin Signature campaign as a Full Member. As I have higher rank, I join others campaign which pay even more. I registered here as I want to be part of the 'early' members of this board. Hopefully, this board will grow bigger and better with signature campaign rolling out. Additionally, I am here to promote my Bitcoin related site which give out 0.015 BTC to user.
Welcome inTechPlus
Image pgp
https://wallet.bitcoin.com [Choose your wallet]
https://buy.bitcoin.com [Buy bitcoin]

yoshi.livo

Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello everyone!

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought it would be better to just post in this one. I just registered after reading Roger's shout out. I will try to come up with a nice story soon and will start reading what is going on here tomorrow, now let's first have a nap :)

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 am

I'm very glad to have all of you here, and look forward to lots of interesting conversations.

Please be sure to invite all your friends as well!
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

avgeca
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:19 pm

hi there everyone!

first post to get used to this forum. any special features I should be aware of?

I see people are already busy creating useful content to win the competition, it appears rogers plan is paying off :)

edit: since I'm already here, I do miss a monero board in the altcoin section of this forum. could we get one please?
Why Monero is the future for DNM - Privacy matters - protect yourself!

medicine
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1MHgUXFhZTt6md2JEeueJ1mXNEitzs7qnN

Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:50 am

What's up guys, another forum eh?

Sick of the BS over at "the forum" and sorry that nothing can really be done to control where the btc goes over there. 1 million dollars for new forum software you say?

Good luck to this new forum!

Peace

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:07 pm

hi there everyone!

first post to get used to this forum. any special features I should be aware of?
Welcome!

The direct embedding of youtube videos or tweets seems pretty useful.

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgjrS-BPWDQ

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/643441285953515521
topic7039.html

LiteCoinGuy
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Dbo5TtxG9cWoyw49GM8vbD7HgQhr1KVi6

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:17 pm

please add your BTC address, maybe someone wants to leave a tip :)
More informations about Bitcoin and scaling BTC on

bitcoin.org/en/

https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/23/c ... reases-faq

&
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

Philogus

Donate BTC of your choice to 3GEyaruZVqX5Cj5bwDW5wecko1TmYM8HTt

Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:27 pm

I'm new here too, and I am happy to be a part of a new and uncensored Bitcoin community. I think that Bitcoin has a very bright future because Bitcoin communities are becoming more diverse. I don't like what the censored Bitcoin communities have become, but it is a fantastic time because we have so many alternatives. By the way, Bitcoin.com looks fantastic, and I am glad to see that it is built on open source software (Wordpress and PhpBB, correct?) Anyway, I am a proud member, and I hope to help this community to grow and thrive. :D

BoB

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JnpxghRVmGipRnqxANdjLnpWMbF6ZoV1N

Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:36 pm

I'll add my little shoutout and say hi to y'all here as well, I think.

Looking forward to seeing the conversations grow as the board grows :-)

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:41 pm

I am glad to see that it is built on open source software (Wordpress and PhpBB, correct?)
That's right!
We actually have an even better layout for everything coming next month.

Thanks so much for joining us in the land(forum) of the free!
topic7039.html

avgeca
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:58 am

hi there everyone!

Welcome!

The direct embedding of youtube videos or tweets seems pretty useful.

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgjrS-BPWDQ

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/643441285953515521
it definiely is, nice board software :) thanks for the hint, will make good use of that feature! ;)
Why Monero is the future for DNM - Privacy matters - protect yourself!

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:37 am

Hi inTechPlus,
Welcome to the new bitcoin forum.

Although a lot of members like the signature campaigns to earn a bit of extra btc while posting it does create a lot of spam posts, im sure that about half of the post i read on bitcointalk are only posted for the sig payments.

I was hoping that this forum could remain signature free to prevent spam posts, there just seems to be so many members posting crap just to earn more BTC, this does nothing to help the community wanting to learn about bitcoin and also creates a lot of repeat conversations.

I can't think of one yet but maybe another type of bitcoin payment incentive could be added to this forum so you only get paid when a post is voted as being helpful and relevent to the subject topic.

This is a new forum so we need new ideas, we don't want this forum to be just another copy of BCT.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

djleo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:01 pm

This is a new forum so we need new ideas, we don't want this forum to be just another copy of BCT.
+1

BTCFREEE
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Fb1CgMQV22qpDiffEaNSLGEtdCcjv9pv8

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:06 am

I need to look into this
Learn About Bitcoins and How To get Free Bitcoins. We are trying to share information. :D

http://bitcoinaffiliatelist.com

Return to “Beginners & Help”