thiagoia

Xapo X costumer support

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:08 pm

I am having a horrible experience with XAPO, They for 3 times have locked my account to request more and more documents and every time I provide them with the docs. But my account has now been locked for 72 hours and I have no response from anybody, and the worst part is that I have just received funds that I need them urgently transferred and there we go, locked my account again. I have already email them a bunch of times but no luck so far. It is frustrating there is nobody you can talk to and they keep doing the same thing over and over again

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Re: Xapo X costumer support

Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:09 am

I am having a horrible experience with XAPO, They for 3 times have locked my account to request more and more documents and every time I provide them with the docs. But my account has now been locked for 72 hours and I have no response from anybody, and the worst part is that I have just received funds that I need them urgently transferred and there we go, locked my account again. I have already email them a bunch of times but no luck so far. It is frustrating there is nobody you can talk to and they keep doing the same thing over and over again
Their website is offline to me and I looked up to see if they have an email listed in their whois, no luck.

You may be able to find them on social media, try: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc

and use the search function.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

jessiexapo
Services
Services

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi there,

Jessie from Xapo Customer Support here! Sorry to hear that you had this issue - our verification can sometimes take up to 96 business hours. However, if you PM me with your registered email address, I'll be able to check your case immediately! Thank you!

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:32 am

Hi there,

Jessie from Xapo Customer Support here! Sorry to hear that you had this issue - our verification can sometimes take up to 96 business hours. However, if you PM me with your registered email address, I'll be able to check your case immediately! Thank you!
Hi. Xapo user here. Can you tell me the necessary requirements so I won't have to deal with having a locked account in the future?

defcon23
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 12FkPaQSu1PjJfnk1X9qQ5HFEGBGVk1vrt

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:15 pm

for users who got a problem as described in the OP, I would suggest contacting directly one of my contact in XAPO team, through this email: hillary@xapo.com
Hillary was super responsive in my own case .

Kind regards

Deffy

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”