Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
crypto-adam

DRIP Network defi

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:31 pm

For anyone interested in joining the drip network for 1% daily passive income, it would be much appreciated if you could use my buddy ID when signing up, it is:-

0x57565bA88BAB5bD13f1440290cE74f26D90f14db

Go to drip.community
Then scroll down to Get a Buddy.
You have to enter a Buddy address in the Referral section. Mine is 0x57565bA88BAB5bD13f1440290cE74f26D90f14db

Then scroll back up to Deposit and deposit at least 1 DRIP (Ensure you have enough BNB to pay for the gas fees.)
You’re setup on DRIP. Get ready to receive 1% daily!

Anyone who joins my team will get support in building our their own team if that is something they are interested in.

Return to “Referral Links”