millersteve000

Powerr Factory Inc, legit or not?

Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:29 pm

:roll: I just stumbled upon this website when i was looking for goldshell KD5 miner from google. I found this company and i want to know if they are legit or not ? They have reviews on cryptwerk and trustpilot but i want to know if anyone from here have bought from them. Any help is appreciated.

[url]https://shop.powerfactoryinc dot com[/url]

Thanks again fellow members.
Last edited by millersteve000 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Powerr Factory Inc, legit or not?

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:29 am

No worries dude, i will check them out and post a detailed review here. Just follow up with my posts. Personally i have not purchased from them but on a cursory look up they have a solid profile with a state business directory, it's not something to be taken lightly but you never know. I will try to purchase something of low value from them and let you know.

millersteve000

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:32 am

No worries dude, i will check them out and post a detailed review here. Just follow up with my posts. Personally i have not purchased from them but on a cursory look up they have a solid profile with a state business directory, it's not something to be taken lightly but you never know. I will try to purchase something of low value from them and let you know.
Thank you very much for your help, i will wait for you to respond back

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:06 pm

I have placed an order with them, everything seems fine until now. Waiting on tracking number. It says about 36-48 hours let's see if these guys are scammers or not. Otherwise i'm gonna lose $1700 bucks
Last edited by richard.geller on Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:05 pm

Update: got my tracking finally, i will update here again once i receive the miner. Seems legit enough right now but i will say for surewhen i receive the gear. My tracking says i should receive the miner by 12 Jan.

millersteve000

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:58 pm

Update: got my tracking finally, i will update here again once i receive the miner. Seems legit enough right now but i will say for surewhen i receive the gear. My tracking says i should receive the miner by 12 Jan.
Thanks for the update again bro, i can wait for 12th once you confirm you have the miner in your hands i can move forward with them. ;)

newminergear

Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:12 pm

Thanks for the update again bro, i can wait for 12th once you confirm you have the miner in your hands i can move forward with them. ;)
Following this thread, i checked out this company did a thorough research on them. Everything checks out but still couldnt find any evidence from anyone that miners have been received. Only reviews on cryptwerk saying that people have received their miners. If richard can upload any evidence here after receiving the miner i'm all for it.

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:20 pm

Following this thread, i checked out this company did a thorough research on them. Everything checks out but still couldnt find any evidence from anyone that miners have been received. Only reviews on cryptwerk saying that people have received their miners. If richard can upload any evidence here after receiving the miner i'm all for it.
I agree with you, i will upload the DHL invoices with my name and the date it was received. Before that it is not advisable to anyone to buy from them.

millersteve000

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:49 am

I agree with you, i will upload the DHL invoices with my name and the date it was received. Before that it is not advisable to anyone to buy from them.
Hey bro, no update have you not received the miner yet ? I would really appreciate the update and it seems other people are also watching this thread and waiting for you to update us.

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:29 am

Yes i understand, i will definitely post the the invoices as soon as the miner is received. Shipment is late, it was supposed to be delivered on 12th, now i got the date of 17th due to some problem in customs. I will keep this thread posted don't worry

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:00 am

Good news everyone, got the delivery yesterday. Antminer Z11 is hashing at full speed of 139 Ksol/s.

The company is good to go, still there was a downside i had to pay $505 in customs, which i'm currently trying to get back from them as they said all the customs and border charges were included in the $125 USD shipping cost, and i may get a refund or store credit for it.

Still i would recommend to first talk to them about the customs, i'm glad that my 2 grand didn't go down the drain.
Last edited by richard.geller on Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

millersteve000

Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Good news everyone, got the delivery yesterday. Antminer Z11 is hashing at full speed of 139 Ksol/s. I'm attaching the DHL invoice and hashrate along with the commercial invoice.

The company is good to go, still there was a downside i had to pay $505 in customs, which i'm currently trying to get back from them as they said all the customs and border charges were included in the $125 USD shipping cost, and i may get a refund or store credit for it.

Still i would recommend to first talk to them about the customs, i'm glad that my 2 grand didn't go down the drain.

IMG_938479.jpeg

IMG_938475.PNG
Thanks a lot bro, much appreciated i will go ahead but one more thing if the tax is $505 isn't that too much ? and what should i talk to them to minimise it ?

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:40 am

Good news everyone, got the delivery yesterday. Antminer Z11 is hashing at full speed of 139 Ksol/s. I'm attaching the DHL invoice and hashrate along with the commercial invoice.

Thanks a lot bro, much appreciated i will go ahead but one more thing if the tax is $505 isn't that too much ? and what should i talk to them to minimise it ?
Depends on what you are planning to buy from them, in any case get a disclaimer first from them that if there is any additional tax it will be paid by them and not you. If you don't that gives them a loophole to put that cost on you.

Return to “Mining hardware”