AnthonyK.Dodson

The reason I choose trading over holding. Read this and I promise you will be thankful

Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Most newbies often undermine and most often neglect the importance of Technical analysis with regards to trading. Technical analysis overly predicts the movement of asset prices regardless of what is happening in the wider or broader market. Essentially, the process involves studying the paths of a particular asset movement in the past so as to establish a sustainable pattern that can be used to predict the future movement of an asset. Doing Technical analysis can be quite difficult which is why most newbies/traders neglect day trading their coins and stick to Holding which is very dangerous as when the market goes bearish, they lose their investment. I'd strongly advise any newbie/traders to buy the dip for traders who are still wondering to enter the market or old-time traders who are Holders to seek help from not just any trader but an established trading expert with at least 89% trade accuracy. I underwent series of trading losses I'd best not talk about before I was introduced to trading analyst Mrs. Ann.M Bargy. 

Under her careful guide and signal services, My stock portfolio has averages roughly 30% - 35% in monthly profit since I got hold of her.  She is quite popular. I will advise traders especially newbies to have an orientation of trading before they involve in it. Ann makes you learn daily while you make a profit with her signals. I’m not saying you should invest or work with her am just sharing my experience but still, you can see what she have to offer then you could decide for yourself, you can reach her easily on Telegram @AnnBargy

you can  also, join her Telegram group for daily Crypto/Trading update

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”