Marquis96

Short-Selling Bitcoin Assets/Trading Crypto for Newbies

Mon May 17, 2021 10:12 pm

Hi,
Shorting, or short-selling, is when an investor borrows bitcoin/shares and immediately sells them, hoping he or she can scoop them up later at a lower price, return them to the lender and pocket the difference. But shorting is much riskier than buying stocks/crypto, or what's known as taking a long position(so most times it is advisable to use a professional broker).
While this might not appeal to all investors, those interested in buying and selling actual bitcoin could short-sell the currency directly. Sell off tokens at a price that you are comfortable with, wait until the price drops, and then buy tokens again. Of course, if the price does not adjust as you expect, you could also either lose money or lose bitcoin assets in the process.
I joined the bitcoin/crypto trading business early this year but as a newbie I've made a lot of mistakes and engaged in stupid trades. I've lost some few bucks in the process. But I learnt the best bet in this always fluctuating market is "Short Trading". It will be hard at first so its best not to test the depth of water with two feet. Start with a broker I can suggest a few for you as a stick to guide you as you wade through the water.
Try:

Kendall Knox Trading Community on their Telegram: Username: @KendallKnoxTrading +1 (959) 201-1575
Concord Trading WhatsApp: +1 (708) 666-4990

Through them I've made a few thousands :D (large enough to afford a Telsa lol) and lost so little and their commission is good.
Good luck

Return to “Trading Discussion”