O Arxigos sou

I am new here. Who i am, what i am looking for?

Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Hello mates,

i am just a new member here. I am also new to cryptos. I can't say even new, as i didn't have bought any crypto coin until now.

Well, i am from Greece and i like the idea of solar crypto mining. I like it, but i don't know how to find a good guide (possible an easy one) to start reading and learning about it.

No offence please, i say again than i am newbie to this section but i don't know how to start. As i mentioned, the plan that triggers me to start diving deeper into crypto world is solar crypto mining, as my country has sunlight the most days of the year and it is a good way to use the free energy.

I know that at start it won't be cheap. Please provide me with more info about the starting budget, how to install it, and how to control it. My goal is to achieve a good income that will help me to my life.

nandibear
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: I am new here. Who i am, what i am looking for?

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Hello mates,

i am just a new member here. I am also new to cryptos. I can't say even new, as i didn't have bought any crypto coin until now.

Well, i am from Greece and i like the idea of solar crypto mining. I like it, but i don't know how to find a good guide (possible an easy one) to start reading and learning about it.

No offence please, i say again than i am newbie to this section but i don't know how to start. As i mentioned, the plan that triggers me to start diving deeper into crypto world is solar crypto mining, as my country has sunlight the most days of the year and it is a good way to use the free energy.

I know that at start it won't be cheap. Please provide me with more info about the starting budget, how to install it, and how to control it. My goal is to achieve a good income that will help me to my life.

Welcome to the Bitcoin.com Forum :)

I'm working on the same (using solar power to mine).

I don't know about a budget (the costs are going to vary).

When I have some free time I can probably add some information, from time to time, in regard to what I've tried (in regard to using/storing solar power) and the problems I've encountered and progress being made.

nandibear
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:31 pm

Probably will start a new topic for it and then share a link in this thread after it's posted. Not sure when it will be though, I'm pretty busy with work.

O Arxigos sou

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:42 pm

Thank you! I will do it!

grabberfish
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18zH44sSjMd7cmNkrwfMRFwXam8nFvFma2

Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:58 am

I'm working on the same (using solar power to mine).
Can you give a rough indication on the capital costs involved here and what your anticipated ROI would be? Seeing as mining is such a competitive market (especially with the recent decline in price) and building the "free energy" infrastructure to gather enough power to be able to mine seems to be a significant hurdle, is this something you are doing on a small hobby scale or do you think you can make a profitable business from solar mining?

Fusion mining next... ;)

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”