JayYang

fbexbit exchange a scam?

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:47 am

Hello All, I recently downloaded this app www.fbexbit and find it fishy and spent over 8000 US dollar trading on this platform but now realize IT MAYBE A SCAM!!! could you please check if this site is legit OR ANYONE WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE thank you

Scammerhaters

Re: fbexbit exchange a scam?

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:25 am

Yes the website is totally a scam. Usually it will introduced by scammers to newbies and they will predict the price raise or drop for bitcoin like god. After getting your trust, they will ask you to all in and they will control the price in the app showing unreal price.

bot888

Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 am

Hello All, I recently downloaded this app www.fbexbit and find it fishy and spent over 8000 US dollar trading on this platform but now realize IT MAYBE A SCAM!!! could you please check if this site is legit OR ANYONE WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE thank you
Have you been able to withdraw? I have tried to withdraw yesterday and so far it is still showing processing today.

bot888

Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:23 am

Yes the website is totally a scam. Usually it will introduced by scammers to newbies and they will predict the price raise or drop for bitcoin like god. After getting your trust, they will ask you to all in and they will control the price in the app showing unreal price.
I think I am at the first stage, I have not gone all in yet. Scammerhaters I tried to PM you but because we are new here I cannot. Can you send me an email at: btctemp AT mail DOT com as I want to know is it the same person who introduced us both.

Kay-Leen

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:34 am

I met with a beautiful pictured chinese girl and she dragged me to fbexbit

We are chatting on Whatsapp everyday, and we make deals according to her advices.
I put more than 10.000$ and now my balance is almost gone.
She also sends me her losses screenshots.
I never tried to withdrawn but wha happens when you try to withdrawn ?

greyhappiness

Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Hey guys
I have been watching this thread as I too have encountered this scam. Just like the fella above me, I received a message on the LINE app from a beautiful girl claiming she is from Taiwan. She told me to put $10k into the fbexbit exchange app, telling me that she would tell me when to buy and sell. Thankfully I didn't even provide my ID for proof.

Obviously a scam guys! Hopefully this thread gets noticed so more people are aware of this.

bot888

Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:56 pm

You can't :( Once you have deposited it, it's gone, you'll either lose it betting it and whatever you have left you cannot withdraw.

Kay-Leen

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:42 am

You can't :( Once you have deposited it, it's gone, you'll either lose it betting it and whatever you have left you cannot withdraw.

Any news on your withdrawn try ?

bot888

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:09 am

I cannot withdraw. the site is a complete scam. This is how the scam works…

1. They have several Chinese girls from China working, using WhatsApp, WeChat, Tinder etc... The scammer will chat with you to gain your trust, this can last for several weeks, just normal chatting, they will not mention bitcoins, this is a long con. The scammer will say what you want to hear, send to you videos and photos of themselves.

2. Eventually, the scammer will reveal to you have they have made a lot of money on fbexbit, send you photos of expensive items they have brought, show you their wallet amount, all fake of course. The scammer will say they’ll teach you and you just follow their lead. The scammer will tell you they never lose! The scammer will NOT trade on any other site, some excuse like they are only familiar with that trading platform.

3. Tell you to deposit 10,000 USDT, the scammer says the larger the deposit the larger the profit. If you say no, eventually they will just tell you to transfer any amount. They will use high pressure techniques and/or sob stories to get you to transfer.
These are the btc addresses they are using or used.
16FXz4xpLSTRdFuqHg1trwyKCWmzvKHGe7
1MCiJT7mgPq9RezmPUL2zu712wqgLTh4U1

4. Once you have made a deposit, the scammer will tell you to buy or sell a few times on MWB/USDT, you will win a few times. Their charts are from TradingView but if you visit TradingView’s website you will find no information on MWB/USDT. If you do a search on Google you will also find no info. This is because MWB does not exist. The scammers made it up so they can control the price.

5. When you start making larger bets you will start to lose. Whatever bet you make it will go the opposite direction. You will either lose it all, then the scammer will tell you to deposit more to make it back… but didn’t they say they never lose? After a few loses if you don’t want to continue, whatever USDT you have left you’ll probably want to withdraw.

6. If you want to withdraw you will need to go through their advanced authentication. This will require the back and front of your credit/debit card. If you have submitted this, CANCEL your card immediately.

7. The withdraw process will fail, if you contact them, they will either ignore you or come up with some excuse like they will need to perform anti-money laundering checks etc…

8. Doesn’t matter if you win or lose, you can’t withdraw. It’s an elaborate scam.

bfk4234

Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 am

Hello all. I recently came across this thread as I was also introduced to Fbex through a chinese woman. I did deposit 200 dollars and made some trades with her. I made 100 dollars trading MWB and then withdrew it all successfully into my USDT wallet at Bittrex. I just wanted to share this. I am not sure why other people were saying you can not withdraw. I just did it. I do not think I will deposit more just in case this is just a test to get me to put in more. You do need to fill out advanced authorization. I used an empty temporary mastercard that says temporary pay card on it for my "bank card." The card did not say my name on it or anything. I filled out the anti money laundering agreement and was certified within a short time. Just wanted to share this with you all. Hope this helps. If you need help withdrawing you can contact me by email at bfk4234 at gmail. Good luck guys and stay safe out there.

Anararn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:57 pm

It's so hard to understand these companies right now. Some brokers have a license but the conditions are simply disgusting, others have no permits, but you are free to withdraw money, and large sums of money too. This has become a really difficult task, remains either a recommendation to go, or to rely on the test.

LynaPerez2222
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:15 am

Be careful of these scammers, they are so many of them out there. They've got nothing to offer but to steal from you, even if it's going well, you will lose your money eventually, there is no happy ending with them. They have stolen from you the moment you deposited as you will never be able to get your money back or be able to withdraw it. Yes it's actually very possible to recover your funds back, I've been a victim of countless bitcoin and forex fraudsters and I was able to get help from consultant@archarielrecovery . com who effortless helped me recover all I lost to these scammers.

cappadocia11

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:38 am

Hello,
I just had the same experience with this scammers.

I met a beautiful pictured Chinese girl via tinder and her phone number was opened for everyone in her profile. We had daily chatting with her and normally asked her what she does..told me she is making short term bitcoin investment and gain a lot money..and she told me that I can also do investment. Teach me how to make profit via fbexbit.
After a while she drag me into that website and I registered fbexbit..

1MCiJT7mgPq9RezmPUL2zu712wqgLTh4U1

This is the bitcoin wallet address that I deposit my bitcoin on fbexbit...now I see it is not my wallet address, this is the adress of scammers...

During our chat she always pushed me to invest more before Chinese new year..she was telling me that my investment is too low so I can't resist the bitcoin fluctuating..and always says we are friends..she continues chatting for over weeks..

First day I made good profits and the next day I lost all..

What I noticed in last days, the costumer care service usually ignores my e mails. And as they reply they give me very short answers and use unformal language..
After she gives trust Chinese girl asked me to put 10k USDT to regain my looses..and asked me follow my instructions or second option you can give your bitcoins me and I invest for you...after this i understand she is a scammer..but i understood it late, after i lost 3,000 usd...

Than I make research about fibexbit, noticed this subject on this website...

Thank you guys sharing your experiences..I hope people make research about the website before invest money...

Return to “Scam accusations”