Dale002
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1q0k48v4yjx7mrlttylwap5ksyg2c2qr8pl39l

Foreign Exchange (Forex) Investment with Nicola Delic

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:11 am

Nicola Delic is a leading Forex trade expert, and he's one of the most successful and respected trader in the world of forex today, he runs a youtube channel "Nicola Delic". I invest in forex trade and I don't have to be on my computer to profit from it, I simply invest then sit back and let Nicola Delic and his team take care of the trading.

I came across this on a forex community forum on Reddit, it was about investing in forex trade with Nicola Delic. At first, I was so skeptical about it not until 7 people left positive comments 2 weeks later, confirming the scheme to be legit. This made me ventured into it and i've made 4 successful trade investment so far.

I make 200% profit on every of my investment with a start up of $300 on my first investment, and within a week my return profit was $600. A commission of 20% was deducted leaving me with $480, together with my initial investment, my money was $780. 20% Commision is deducted at the end of every trade investment.

If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Nicola Delic via E-mail "Nicoladelic@qualityservice. com"

Before you can be registered with him, you have to provide an invitation code. His investment scheme is strictly on invitation, which means you need an invitation from someone who has benefited from this trade investment scheme. Here is my invitation code: TI-DU319

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Foreign Exchange (Forex) Investment with Nicola Delic

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:55 pm

But for how long that cycles will work honestly anyway. Do you have any real thought of that matter or something like that ? I do not see that much at all for example. How else we can go with such later anyway. Do see it there or not ?

Return to “Off-Topic”