EduardT

Simplexoption is a SCAM!!!

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:05 am

SimplexOption is a SCAM!!!
They ask you to send them (through the Skrill or something else) 100$...200$...500$...., they ask you to open an account on simplexoptions (just with your name and your email adress). In this "account" you'll see your...100$ but on the "deposit history" always writes "No deposits transaction for this user yet". At the "Trade history" will see NOTHING .....
After 2-3 days you'll see....2.000...3.000$ in this... kind of account (whitout any transaction at the "trade history"!!!)
After a week, when you ask to the person to whom you sent your $100, to send your money back, she will tell you to talk to ... the company! Finally, a woman Michelle asks you for a bank card to transfer your money (supposedly won)! You tell her that you sent 100$ through Skrill, she asks for your bank card number. Obviously, you don't give them a bank card and you run out of $ 100 sent through Skrill. You can see in my printscreens...."NO DEPOSIT TRANSACTION FOR THIS USER YET"....(but there are....3268,37$ in my account)....and.....at "TRADING HISTORY"....there is no transaction....even...there are....3268,37$ in my account. I asked them JUST to give me back my 100$....
No one ask for your card number on the internet...when you send them money through SKRILL!
The conclusion?
Simplexoption is not a trading site. Some thieves are hiding behind this site. STAY AWAY! SCAM!!!
Attachments
trading.png
no deposit.png

Return to “Scam accusations”