Lockinsk122

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JQuoVCm6yvbpBL5xpVnt2omxv113b7r1m

Bittrex close withdrawals more than 7 months without any reason. 100+ btc

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:03 am

Hello. I want to tell you how bittrex blocked my account in early February 2019.
A long process of re-verification has begun. I went through all the departments of the exchange (verification, financial, security and others), everywhere he confirmed everything, including the origin of the funds. 05/16/2019 I received a letter from the exchange that all my documents were accepted by them and that I did not need to send them anything else, just send them a selfie again and they will unblock my account. On 05/24/2019 they repeated again that everything was fine with the documents and that they were unblocking my account, the account changed its status from disabled to enable and turned on trading, but the withdrawal remained closed. Then hell began. Life support informed me about 10 times that the account is on unlock, that everything is in the process and other lies.

I want to get a public outcry, this is the only chance I have left. I ask everyone who cares to help with retweets / reposts / tips and, if possible, help with publications on news portals, as I wrote to some, but they did not even answer me (coindesk, for example). Sorry for english, it is google translator.
Last edited by Lockinsk122 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Bittrex close withdrawals more than 7 months without any reason. 100+ btc

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:15 am

Hello. I want to tell you how bittrex blocked my account in early February 2019.
A long process of re-verification has begun. I went through all the departments of the exchange (verification, financial, security and others), everywhere he confirmed everything, including the origin of the funds. 05/16/2019 I received a letter from the exchange that all my documents were accepted by them and that I did not need to send them anything else, just send them a selfie again and they will unblock my account. On 05/24/2019 they repeated again that everything was fine with the documents and that they were unblocking my account, the account changed its status from disabled to enable and turned on trading, but the withdrawal remained closed. Then hell began. Life support informed me about 10 times that the account is on unlock, that everything is in the process and other lies.

I want to get a public outcry, this is the only chance I have left. I ask everyone who cares to help with retweets / reposts / tips and, if possible, help with publications on news portals, as I wrote to some, but they did not even answer me (coindesk, for example). Sorry for english, it is google translator.
It sounds like you have given them more than enough time to unblock withdrawals for you.

The best thing you can probably do it take it public like this and then send the links to Bittrex. No company wants bad PR getting around, that should make them act faster.

Best of luck and keep us updated
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Lockinsk122

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JQuoVCm6yvbpBL5xpVnt2omxv113b7r1m

Re: Bittrex close withdrawals more than 7 months without any reason. 100+ btc

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:25 am

It sounds like you have given them more than enough time to unblock withdrawals for you.

The best thing you can probably do it take it public like this and then send the links to Bittrex. No company wants bad PR getting around, that should make them act faster.

Best of luck and keep us updated
Thank u very much for your support!
I will keep u updates!

Return to “Trading Discussion”