Guerilaobz21
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Consider the recent rise it is now more important then ever keep the coin secure

Mon May 27, 2019 6:52 pm

First of all Congratulations to all the holders!

As you know crypto is not the most stable investment out there, there are a lot of cases of banks refusing to pay or accept crypto payments.

Don't get me wrong since the popularity of cryptocurrencies’ it has become more widespread, there has been a massive shift in the mentality of banks towards cryptocurrencies, however its important to know who you can trust.

So, here is a list of all Crypto friendly banks out there, that will keep your life easy!

https://guerrillabuzz.com/crypto-friendly-banks/

Good luck

Esteriayaoba
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Consider the recent rise it is now more important then ever keep the coin secure

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:51 pm

I Think crypto banks defeat the very foundation of the creation of cryptocurrency. Why should I keep my funds with a bank when I can simply keep them in mobile, or Web wallets or Stake or mine them in my desktop wallets. I think that is way private and easier than keeping it in crypto friendly banks that can get dissolved at any time. I am currently staking Veil and mining etherum and I prefer these methods of holding my funds than keeping them in a bank.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Consider the recent rise it is now more important then ever keep the coin secure

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Esteriayaoba, I think that you have made good point here. Initially people became crypto-lovers simply because of idea of financial freedom from banks and governments which crypto is offering. And now, you can have your crypto and return back to bank. Not in my mindset

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”