Yanns
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Where can I get quality steroids and HGH?

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Where can I get quality steroids and HGH?

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Where can I get quality steroids and HGH?

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:56 pm

From a pharmacy, with prescriptions from an endocrinologist.

Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:49 pm

I really wouldn’t play with fire in regards to your health and injections. There’s a lot of misleading stuff online, so contact a real doctor to get the best information. Many doctors in the USA are hesitant to discuss off-label use, so if you run in to that issue, contact some proven clinic today for a consultation. Also look here if you really need to buy HGH.

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Real doctor probably will not allow any steroids if he is real doctor and not some charlatan or something. Go to some sport club, ask in private person in charge and they may get you some contacts. So that's it basically. And then try online when you will be able to differ it from some scums;)

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 10, 2019 12:11 pm

You need to understand that steroids may help you in the present time but in the future, it will have a lot of side-affects to your body. You can see the conditions of people that use to consume them. Bodybuilders are the biggest examples of steroid consumption.

ErnestRutherford

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 pm

To get HGH you should have a prescription, which you can take it in this clinic rxhormone dot com.
There are two options: have a free online consultation or call us by +1 786-222-6888.

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:38 pm

The dark web.... I'm kidding. You can get them from pharmacy if you have prescription

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 pm

I would say somewhere in the dark places of the web probably, or with some drug dealers, but why do you really need them totally and correctly ? Are you with me here anyway ? It could have very big impact on your health and very very bad one.

rymizasuwu

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:21 pm

You can buy these drugs at the pharmacy, but for this you need a prescription from a doctor. Personally, I buy in the pharmahgh org online store - I have already ordered 2 times, the preparations were of high quality.

Tacage
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:13 pm

You can get them even online but I highly doubt that it's so damn easy as somebody trying to sell to us. It's all quite a process and may not happen a long time after that. Can you imagine that ? Also be very carefull especially with HGH anyway.

Return to “Off-Topic”