Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
delfinus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Envestio - 5€ bonus + 0.5% for all your investment for up to 270 days

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:32 pm

This is a referral link for Envestio P2P investing platform: https://envestio.com/?invite=QJj3GWq

If you decide to enroll and invest with Envestio through reference link, you will get a €5 bonus in 24 hours after you deposit at least €100. Besides that you will also receive a refund of 0.5% of all your investments during the first 270 days, or in other words for 9 months after your registration. This 0,5% is paid every 5th in the month.

What is Envestio?
Envestio is now one of the leading companies in the industry of “Finance 2.0”, which offers investors from different countries premium investment opportunities through online crowdfunding marketplace. At Envestio they offer to the public investors only those investment projects, which successfully passed a thorough and unbiased due diligence process, conducted by their professional team. You can gain from 15% - 20% interest on your investment. All the loans are secured.

As I actively participate within Envestio with investing into few projects, you can also contact me if you have any question.

Regards, d.

Jeckstercandoit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Envestio - 5€ bonus + 0.5% for all your investment for up to 270 days

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:42 pm

Truth be told, I know a lot of companies that provide loans. The company called webmoneyloans probably one of the best options in this direction. Here is a link to their website https://webmoneyloans.com/. So, if you need loans, you can contact this company and I am sure they will help you there. Try
Normal People Scare me

Return to “Referral Links”