Jeckstercandoit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

traveling

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:33 am

Hi, is there any travel lovers here? I like traveling very much. Share your travel story
Normal People Scare me

Vegandairy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: traveling

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:11 am

I am a big fan of traveling, so as an interesting tour, I can advise you on a trip to iceland. These are just incredible tours that gave me a lot of positive emotions. Here, you can read more on their website https://icelandadventuretours.is/. This is one of those times when I really want to repeat this trip.
Can i get an Amen?

kventin.upgrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:02 am

I especially liked Amsterdam, Phuket and JoSiTo Climbing Camp in Turkey
I like modern club music, and I love to dance and meet girls in clubs.

samuel.north
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:43 am

I guess there is hardly a person alive who doesn't like to travel. I am sure if all of us had little bit more money and more holidays, we would be always travelling. I also would like to see Africa, it's wildest points and villages, to meet original aborigenes and even to try living with them. I think financially last minute travel tours are my biggest hope.

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:23 pm

I am happy I have found this thread devoted to travelling.

I wonder if anyone can help. I applied for an ESTA about this time last year (August 2018) and I am traveling back to the USA next month and wanted to Check ESTA Status to make sure it is still valid. I have been informed it should be valid for 2 years. But the result every time is 'No application found'. If anyone can help I would be so grateful.

Christopher5

Sat May 04, 2019 5:07 pm

If you really the travel lover and like to find peoples story then you can see this once where I usually upload my personal story on this and most of the local ones anyway.

Return to “Off-Topic”