monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

How to start developing my business internationally?

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:15 pm

I have my own online fashion store and I want to start developing it internationally and attract new customers from other countries. I need your advice!

Telin44
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How to start developing my business internationally?

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 pm

You need a good advertising and professional translator to communicate with your customers!

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:37 pm

I also think that you need a quality translator but not only for communicating with foreign clients and also for translating various documents. I do not advise you to use different programs or use a translator online. It is very important and it is better not to save money and turn to professionals. This company https://adgloriam-translations.com/ is engaged in the translation of texts of any complexity. They always quickly make high-quality translations for little money. I hope I helped you. I wish you success!

StarkLina

Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:57 am

I have my own online fashion store and I want to start developing it internationally and attract new customers from other countries. I need your advice!

Hello my dear friend. What do you think about attracting new customers with new unique items? Refer to this link to understand what Im talking about. If you have only one type of product or maybe few it is bad for your business. Product line should be varied for your customer, you should give them everything that they want. Thats how my business works!

SaraMichel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:27 pm

I assume that if you want to take your business to an international organization, then you need to make a multilingual website, change the tarteing. You also need to decide how you will hire and control the work of your employees from a distance. I think that in every country you’d better have a representative of your company who could quickly solve problems with clients. We have several offices in different cities. We coordinate work through the task manager and crm systems that we bought and set up specifically for our business. It really helps not to get confused. Online access at any time to warehouses and orders. I recently found an article 5 smart crm strategies to grow your business. There it's described in more detail.

Return to “Off-Topic”