Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

What are some reviews of electric scooters?

Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:54 pm

What are some reviews of electric scooters? I want to buy one for me.

Yanns
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What are some reviews of electric scooters?

Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:27 pm

It really depends on your needs. The smaller electric scooters generally aren’t allowed on the highway because they can’t hit 60mph. For local transportation, they are incredibly efficient. Also, you don’t need a motorcycle license, although I highly recommend wearing a helmet.

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:24 pm

It really depends on your needs. The smaller electric scooters generally aren’t allowed on the highway because they can’t hit 60mph. For local transportation, they are incredibly efficient. Also, you don’t need a motorcycle license, although I highly recommend wearing a helmet.
I can say that if you drive around the streets of large cities full of cars such electric scooter is great decision. Also nowadays it is more convenient and cheaper than any other vehicle. So if you want to choose some good model for you I can recommend to check this fresh top pick https://findthedecision.com/best-electr ... or-adults/

olivershep18
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1whtHanXQwBEWXimZjaTTS4cM3KNV2GLc

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:51 pm

It all depends on what you want. There are small, there are large. Some are better suited for large cities, others for traveling. Personally, I would like to buy either an electronic scooter or a hoverboard.

Return to “Off-Topic”