Christoph

Just a few tips

Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:02 am

Hi! I know nothing about bitcoins so would like a few tips about it. I will cut to the chase and tell you why I want to know about bitcoin. I signed up with a sports betting site. Unfortunately I am running into dead ends with my payment method. I have neteller with some money (140 US) in it but it is not accepted. I noticed they accept bitcoin as a method of payment. My questions are below. I only have a notebook computer.
1. I believe I need to sign up for a bitcoin wallet. This I will install only on my notebook computer. How much does this cost?
2. How can I deposit funds into bitcoin? Can I send money from my neteller to the bitcoin account?
Thanks for any info. Chris

ChristopherSZuber

Re: Just a few tips

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:15 pm

I have a lot of experience in bitcoin because i used it many times and i shared many tips about it in which will help you to get more coins. guys if you have any new tips then please share with me. Thanks.

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 am

Hi, nice to hear that you are interested in Bitcoins, but I think you really need to do a bit of market research before you seriously think of investing in cryptocurrencies. I don't want to discourage you, but you'll realise its riskier than you thought and equip yourself appropriately even as you consider obtaining a wallet. I wish you luck

AnyCrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 28, 2019 11:45 pm

Hi! I know nothing about bitcoins so would like a few tips about it. I will cut to the chase and tell you why I want to know about bitcoin. I signed up with a sports betting site. Unfortunately I am running into dead ends with my payment method. I have neteller with some money (140 US) in it but it is not accepted. I noticed they accept bitcoin as a method of payment. My questions are below. I only have a notebook computer.
1. I believe I need to sign up for a bitcoin wallet. This I will install only on my notebook computer. How much does this cost?
2. How can I deposit funds into bitcoin? Can I send money from my neteller to the bitcoin account?
Thanks for any info. Chris
Hey Chris! How are you now? Did you have a chance to buy BTC when it was about $3K?

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:12 pm

Hmm, good stuff, thanks!
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:05 am

All the tips are very valuable, but when it comes to real trading, a person instantly forgets about everything and starts messing up, so you need to learn everything from your mistakes.

Return to “Beginners & Help”