Generally I prefer a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange
for trading. As there are no middlemen, the transactions are transparent and occur with a low-cost fee. Most crypto traders prefer this type of exchange for these reasons. Pesamill is easy to use and very quick.
A few of the features of Pesamill have been described below:
• Pesamill Fiat Currencies: US Dollars & KES (Exchange rates as applicable on local currencies)
• Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS
• Available Countries: Global Users (with KYC Verification)
• Market Graph: Available to help users make an informed decision
• Trading Data: Updated every 10 seconds
• Real-time Payment Methods: Mobile money, In-person cash deposit (Australia), BPay (Australia) Bank Transfers, Visa, MasterCard.
• Place Order Value: Minimum: $ 15 USD Maximum: $ 10000.99 USD
• Customer Support: Yes, 24/7
Apart from that, what else?